EIGHT

I woke up feeling like really hot, but then I realized Trey was wrapped around me like an Ivy vain. I unwrapped his arm from around my waist and slipped out of bed unto the cold wooden floor. I grabbed my robe from the chair and slid into it then tip toed my way to the balcony of my bedroom.

Opening up the doors and sliding towards the railing I stared out to look upon the New York lights. The main reason why we moved here, the view. Okay I messed up big time. I cheated on my husband. Well not necessarily.. After Jay left with his stuff and Drake left the kids were sleep and Trey popped up out of nowhere. 

As much as I tried use all my strength he was just... He used protection for sure so I know I won't have any kids by him. Before Jay left we talked about a lot and I missed talking to my husband. Am I still scared of him? I will forever be scared of Jay, because I know he is capable of hurting me physically. I still love him more than anything and I'm glad he is getting help, but I don't know if he could keep himself clean and better while on tour.

"Why you run off?" Trey whispered with his arms around my waist. "Oh uh, I needed some fresh air." He smirked and kissed my neck. "Come back to bed, The bed starting to get cold." 

"Okay I just need to make a quick phone call." He nodded and swatted my ass then walked back into the bedroom.  I pulled my phone out and saw my lockscreen with Jay and the kids. Fuck me! I groaned then scrolled down till I found 'BabyDaddy💦👅' I dialed his number and waited for him to answer.

"Shawn Carter, how may I help you?" He sounded exhausted. "Jay I messed up. I am so sorry." I sobbed through the phone. "Bey baby what happened?" I could hear him sit up in his bed. "I slept with Trey." I cried then covered my mouth. After a long silence I heard a car door shut and him sigh. "Did he force you?" I stayed silent and my tears fell harder. 

"I'll be there is two minutes." He was about to hang up, but then I panicked. "Please don't hang up. JayJay I'm scared." I wiped my tears and hugged myself. "Awe Bey baby don't be scared. I'm coming I got you baby. I'll protect you."

"Who you on the phone with?!?" I heard Trey yell behind me. I turned around and saw his eyes red. He's angry. "No one." I whispered. He took the phone away from and looked at the screen. He threw the phone out and grabbed my waist bringing me towards him.

I tried to push off of him, but he was stronger than me. "Ya frog won't save you princess." He lifted me up and took me to the bedroom with him and threw me on the bed and instantly climbed on top of me and ripped my robe off of me and ran his disgusting fingers on my body. I tried pushing him of of me but all he did was place my hands above my head. I kicked and everything, but that didn't work.

Trey flew back off of me and into the wall and I saw Jay standing there with his muscles pulsing through his shirt and he looked very pissed off. He grabbed Trey and gave him blows after blows after blows after blows then kicked him in his dick and lifted him and took him towards the balcony and I grabbed one of Jay's shirts from under the bed and hurried outside to see Trey hanging over the balcony with Jay holding him with one arm

"Jay baby pull him up." He shook his head and Trey was grabbing on his shoulder trying to get up. "No he raped you. I told you no one will ever do that to you again and if it was to happen I'll kill them. I'm gonna kill him Bey." I started to cry and I grabbed his chin for him to look at my face.

"Jay we have kids baby. Think about them. You'll go to jail for life and you won't be able to watch our babies grow. I know you want to kill him trust me I do too, bu-" He interrupted me and almost let Trey go. "Than let me kill him!" He slightly yelled.

"Please Jay. If you go to prison I don't know what I'll do without you. Please don't do it babe." We stared at each other for a while then he slowly pulled Trey up and layed him but the balcony wall and kicked him in the stomach two times. "Stay the fuck away from her. If I find out you are near her I will end your life period." Trey nodded and Jay grabbed all of his stuff, threw it off the balcony and grabbed Trey then took him downstairs.

I sat down on the bed and finally took the time out to cry. I feel so disgusting. I feel so unloved. I feel worthless. I feel like I shouldn't be on this world any more. I'm so fucking naive, I always think the best of people but no one is an angle. There are too many demons in this world hurting innocent people.

"Awe Bey don't cry." I kept my head down and I felt the bed shift and Jay's arms wrapped around me as I cried into his chest."I tried to fight him, but he was too strong." He shh'ed me and rubbed my back. "It's okay baby I'm here. I'm so so so sorry. Something told me not to leave you, but I did anyways. I'm so sorry babe. From here on out I promise to protect you like a real husband should."

He kissed the top of my head and laid his head in between the crook of my neck. He laid me down and I instantly fell asleep on his chest just like old times. My husband and I.