CHAPTER 1

TAKEDA POV

I was walking and texting at the sametime. Well that was the dumbest mistake I'll ever make again. 5 seconds later, BOOM! I hit my head head on a pole. Lucky me there was a guy behind me. He ran over to me and was like "OMG ARE YOU OKAY" in my mind I thought do I look like I'm okay?
2Hourslater

TAKEDA POV

I woke up to my head hurting like heck. "She's awake!" Some guy yelled. He had curly brown hair. " No dip I'm awake if you can see my eyes open I'm awake", I said. Hold up, MY PHONE NO MY PHONE MY BABY IS LOST NO. Its on the stand right next to me. "Can I have your names please." , I asked "I'm Connor, I'm Ricky, I'm Jc, I'm Kian, I'm Sam, And I'm Trevor. " I'm Takeda", I say. They all burst out in laughter. "Are you kidding me Takeda." Yes now stop it curly...

Jc POV

Omg her name is Takeda. What kind if name is that? I notice that she's kinda down so I stop laughing . The boys were still laughing. When they looked at her face they stopped to. " Can I asked you something ?" "S-sure"

"Where are your parents?" A splash of fear and sadness. Spread aceios her face. "Idon'thaveany" she said fast. Oh....My.......Bruh.....

KIAN POV

After that joyride of laughter. The nurse came in. "Takeda T you are ready to go home". Shiz just got real. " I'm leaving with", them she says. Watttttt. Well we got a new girl in the family.

RICKY POV

YASS WE GOT A NEW SASS GURL IN TOWN AND HER NAME IS TAKEDA!!!! IM HYPE TO LET THE SASSER INTO THE HOUSE!

CONNOR POV

I just saved this girl and her name is Takeda like wtf. she told the doctor that she is leaving with us and I'm Like, fine by me .