CHAPTER 7

JENN POV

I can't believe what she told me.

Within 4 hours we all start to fall asleep. I feel someone picking up empty cans and empty jars of ice cream. I open my eyes when she's not looking. "Names Takeda" she whispers. As she carry me and Andrea to a separate bed. Andrea was already asleep so. I was quickly falling to. I see nothing as it starts to blur. Than every thing blacked out.

TAKEDA POV

I woke up to my phone ringing. Well great I'm wide awake.I thought of something that should wake them up. I searched everywhere for a air horn. But I knew I had one somewhere. There, I found. I stand right in front of the bed and say this.

"EVERYBODY WAKE UP!!!!!"

Than I think the air horn which probably destroyed my ear drum.

"TAKEDA!!!" They both yell.

"What?" I say.

"You blew a mother f*cking air horn in our faces" Jenn says

"I'm going down stairs" I say.

I grabbed the book and let Kian out. BTW I forgot about him. But I let him out down stairs. The girls are up stairs sleeping and so are the boys. I walk down stairs and see Sam with a girl and a gun. "Sam let go". BAM . Sam shoots me in my shoulder. I always keept words to to bring some one back to life written on my hand. Connor comes racing down stairs. The girl shoots me on my other shoulder. I tried to point to my left hand. But instead wiggled it. Then it all went black.

CONNOR POV

I can't believe Takeda gone. I liked her so much. I say this but I felt like I was her dad. She wiggled her left hand trying to say something. She got shot twice. In the shoulder. Acacia and Sam shot her. I slap Sam and put him in the bathroom and lock it. Then I shoved Acacia in there to. Then race back to Takeda and search her arm. I found words there. I say them " A free sprit must come back to life and show the world that they mean it". It didn't work. Shes gone I leave her there. I walk up stairs. And knock on the guys door and tell them to follow me down stairs. They all look shocked they all started to cry there eye balls out. Jenn and Andrea come down. Too they cover their mouths and cry to. The floor is covered with blood I carried her to my room. And set her down on my bed. I unlock the door to Sam and Acacia.

"LOOK WHAT YOU DID GUYS YOU F*CKING KILLED SOMEONE!SHE WAS ONLY F*CKING 10 YEARS OLD! I FELT LIKE HER DAD!" I yelled. Sam points the gun at my shoulder and shoots. I walk to my room and place my hand on Takeda shoulder I say those words as I start to die. She rises up and every thing heals. "CONNOR!" She yelled as I fell in on the ground.

-----------------------------------------------------------

SUPPPP GIRL

HEY YOU YEAH IM TALKING TO YOU LIKE THE BOOK?!? VOTE THEN!!

STAY AWESOME

Iawesometo