CHAPTER 4

TAKEDA POV.

I saw who it was... It was Sam he pulled me in and punched my face. I was in shock. I slapped back. But I noticed something the boys weren't here. I wondered where they are. Next thing I know Sam has his hand up and I quickly doge it. The rest of the boys burst out of the door. I ended up the same thing I was earlier but this time the worst fire was taking over my body. My eyes were red. I quickly run up to Sam and pick him up and look at him. Water was suddenly splashed all over me. It didn't stop me. Sam has tears down his cheek. I feel 5 glasses of water spill on me . I let go of Sam and turn back to normal. They look at me. "What are you looking at" I panted. I ran into the bathroom. The boys chase after me. "Takeda why didn't you tell us you had powers." Trevor said. "Because you would take over my life." I said back. "How?" "I have every power existing" I said. "But why did you attack Sam." " he tried to start a fight. And he punched me" I said."But if you come out I will tell you something ".Connor said.

SAM POV

I don't know why I didn't apologize yet. I mean she nominated Ricky to do the ice bucket challenge. We were nominated to. So basically she did us a favor. I hear Takeda. So I go out of my room. And see her she looks me dead into my eyes. She makes my body hurt I fall to the ground. " she helps me back up. And dang she is strong for a 10 year old. " Takeda I'm sorry that I called you names and punched you." I said. "Fine, to make you guys happy. I will do the laundry and make breakfast." She said. I think I should give he some time.

TREVOR POV

I herd Sam apologize and Takeda say that said that she'll do the laundry and make breakfast for this day only. Wow having powers must be really fun.

TAKEDA POV

*making breakfast and laundry done*

"So I think you guys should change it 12:00 in the morning" I said."After were done with breakfast." I said. Poking my head out the kitchen doorway. I went upstairs to change. But then I realized, I didn't have any clothes. So I went back stairs and said I was walking to the mall. I ran to the mall. And went to by 5 pairs of pants and five pairs of shirts. And 2 shorts. I paid for it all since I had a credit card in my pocket with over 1 millon dollars. I ran back in the house and changed. I ran back down stairs. The boys were finished and changed."What do you guys want to do?" I asked. "SHOW US YOUR POWERS!!" They all said. "Hey Takeda do you want to meet my girlfriend?" Kian asked. "Sure " I said . in 20 minutes his girlfriend came over. The door bell rang "I GOT ITTT!!" I yelled. I answer the door. "Hey have you seen Kian?" She asked."KIAN GET YOU BUTT DOWN HERE!!"I yelled. "IM COMING TAKEDA!" He yelled back. "One question, who's Takeda?" "I am." "I'm Andrea" . "Do you want to go swimming? " I asked Andrea. "Yes, but I don't have a swim suit. " she answers." I want to so you something" I super speeded to the mall and came back with 2 swim suits. One for me and one for Andrea. "Cool". We ran in to the back yard and I was like hold your fan girl in hold it in!!.

I was under water when I see a pair of hairy legs I could hold my breath for ever but I was curious to see who it was, its Kian . Prank time . When I told them I had every power I mean every power. So since water was part of the elimates and I have every power... I have a evil smirk on my face. I swan under water and to the surface of the pool. Like the concrete of the pool. And that's under the pool. I hit the ground with my fists. And I ponited at Kian. Then a water blast up into the air with Kian in it. I rise back up. And look at Kian he's screaming and crying. I mean it blasted him up 12 feet into the air. He runs inside screaming and crying. Everybody heads look at me. " its fun you want to try?" I said weakly. "ILL TRY SINCE IM BRAVE" I head Connor say. I did the same thing. Pounds. Pointing. Blasting
. but I had to save them form the impact. By holding them with power. So I guess it is kinda fun