CHAPTER 8

TAKEDA POV

"CONNOR" I yelled before falling he fell to the ground. I went down stairs and saw everybody getting gunned down. I make my hand into a fist and Sam and that b*tch couldn't move I went and grabbed their guns and said " Everybody go to my room." "You have a room?" "JUST GO!" I yelled. They went upstairs to my room. I ponited the gun to Sam's head. Then took it down and pointed to that b*tchs head. I left them their. I went back to Connors room then I said the exact same words that I said earlier. He came back to life but was still weak. "Connor?" I asked shacing him. He's eyes opened slowly. I was relieved.

"Yeah"

"I need you to come with me"

"Why?"

"Just come on"

"okay"

I help him get up then show him Sam and that b*tch... Oh I don't know what to do to her. "Whore let me out or else I will kill you." She said.

"You should shut up to see the difference between us." I said.

"Slut I should of shot you in your head!" She said.

"MOTHERF*CKER OF YOU DONT SHUT THE F*CK UP THAN I WILL MAKE YOU!" I said

Next thing I knew Sam hand the guns in his hands I aimed it both at me. "You lied to me, you lied to me, I believed you I believed what you said. Next thing I know YOU F*CKING BETRAYED ME!"

Wait hold up, where's Connor I turn around to see him passed out on the couch.

I turned to the whore and she had devil smirk on her face. Sam ran over to her and helped her get out. Hahahah he cant. So I put him in the same trap then I took the guns out of his hands. I let them be. I ran upstairs to my room to see all the guys their all huddled in a corner. Once
I opened the door. They all stared to cry and scream. WOW.They are still scared?

" EVERYBODY WAKE UP!!" I yell.

They look up from their laps and realized it was me." Guys go down stairs their tapped. " . they got up slowly and then all of them clung onto me. Huh, weird. I guided them them down stairs. Kian was about to charge at them but I hot a hold of him. He tried to pry my fingers off of him but that didn't work. I gave him a "its no use" look. He stop and sat down. On the couch. I herd sirens than the door of the house was knocked down. I got whore and Sam out of the trap then told them every thing except that Connor and I got shot. They said they were going in prison for 3 weeks. I'm like "b*tch he shot me!!"

**** 5 Hours later**********

Jenn and Andrea went home which was sad because its been crazy these past days.

The guys and I are on our phones and laptops checking through twitter and instagram.

"Oh that reminds me Takeda your going to school next week!" Ricky says.

Hold up this isn't real right. I pinched myself to make sure that wants real. Its real.