CHAPTER 9

A WEEK LATER......

TAKEDA POV

I woke up to the boys jumping up and down on my bed.

"GET THE F*CK DOWN!!" I yell

"Wake up it a school day!!" Kian said happy.

What's so exciting about school. Its just a place where they stuff your brain with a bunch of facts.

"Frezze" I say

Every thing froze even time. I got up and took a shower. I wore a gray sweatshirt with gray leggings and gray converese. Than I realized something. Its the 4th day of Ramadan. That means no eating or drinking till 8:27pm. I curl my hair than top the outfit off with a benie.

I had a little fun drawing on the boys faces. I drew a unibrow on Jc. A mole on Sam. Dots on Ricky. Music notes on Trevor. And then a mustache on Connor .

"UNFREEZE!!" I yell. They stare at me "How did you get ready that fast?!" Jc asked me. "Froze time" I said. "Ohhh" they all said in unsieon. I walked down u grabbed my phone and my backpack then I went out the door. I took one step out and then Sam said "You forgot Breakfast!" "ITS RAMADAN!" I yell at him and then I left.

While I was walking I bumped into a girl with red hair and green eyes.

"Sorry!" I said

"Its okay." She said.

"What's your name?" I asked

"Cassandra" she answers

"What school?"

"Florescent Middle School."(idk if real)

"Me too!" I said happy.

"Do you want to walk together."

"Sure"

AT SCHOOL...

I walked to the office and got my schedule

Period 1: Math-Seward

Period 2 : Science-Green

Period 3: Algebra-Collins

Period 4: Geometry-Gonzolez

Period 5: Free period

Period 6:Lunch

I was walking down the hall when I see Cassie I walk over to her and tap her shoulder. She turns around . we both take a look at our schedule. We all have the Same classes.

While we were walking down the hall some girl was walking and spilled Orange Juice on me. "Welcome Slut."
She said Laughing like a diying seal. "Calling you an idiot would be an insult to all of the crew". Next thing the whole school was here. "I'm sorry but your way off limits to me." She said. She was wearing heels. I stared at them they both broke. "Nice metting you." I said walking to first Period. "How did you do that!?!?" Cassie whispers. "Do what?" I answer. "Break Bettys heels?" "Come to the bathroom." I said. We both walked to the bathroom."Give me your hand" "why?" "Just do it.". Cassie gives me her hand. " Frezze." I say. Time frezzes. Cassies jaw drows. "Can you do something else."she says "I have every power you can think of." I say. "No way" "Yes way, now look I wipe my hand over my shirt. And the stain disappeared. " Now come with me " I say. We both find Betty. I took marker out of my back back and drew on her face I put a little dot on her face. And then put told Cassie to go get me some water. She got me it and I put it poured it on Bettys head. We ran inside the bathroom. And I made Cassie and I invisible. "UN frezze." I say every thing in frezzes. The water over Bettys head was priceless.

FREE PERIOD...

I was walking down with Cassie when Betty pours water all over me. I gasp at my out fit. To get revenge I shook my hair and it was all over Betty B*tch A*s. "Got any comebacks. I saw Betty was wearing shoes because I Broke her heels. Cassie was right next to me so I put my hand in her shoulder. And whisper into her ear " frezze." Very thing frezzes exept Cassie and I. "Cassie im going to go get something OK." I say okay. I run inside the lunch room and see cooking spray I put that that in front of Betty. I whisper into Cassie's ear "UN frezze. Than me and Cassie run behind. The door and see Betty slip with the rest of her crew. We run into the bathroom.

" Cassie do you want lunch?" I ask her. "Yeah and make it good!" She says. I clap and food pops up in front of Cassie. She takes it and and tries it I go dry myself off. And I see Cassie's face filled with pepsi. "How come you didn't eat food?" She asked me " look I'm Arabic and we have this traditon were we can't eat till 8:25 pm. For thirty days. Or drink." I say. The Bell rings. "Cassie can you come over?" I asked. "Sure" she says. I call Ricky.

" Ricky can you come pick me up from school?"

Next thing Betty White(yes the 73 year old) pops up.

"Well who are you talking to."

"Ricky Dillon"

"Ha-ha your think your funny"

I put my phone on speaker then every one is silent.

"Ricky were do I live?"

"In the o2l house with us? Why?" I end the call. Betty face becomes red. "Good bye" I said walking down the hall way with Cassie we wait when we see Ricky's car pull up.

I open the car door. And let Cassie in first then me. "So who do you have there" Ricky asked. "My friend Cassandra." I say.

PULLING UP TO THE HOUSE

Me and Cassie exit the car and then I run up to my room and jump on my bed starfish pose. Cassie comes running. Up to my room. " she jumps on top of me. "Get off before I throw in a pool with guys." I say lifting my head up. Cassie jumps off. What is with people jumping on my bed?!?! It not a trampalian. I got up and saw Cassie waiting for me. What do you want me to do god what is it women what is it?!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

How do you guys like the long chapter!???!!! Its 1003 words long.

Stay weird

iawesometo.