CHAPTER 5

CONNOR POV.

OMG,OMG THAT WAS SO FUN! When I was falling I felt like I was going to die. I sheild myself from the impact. Then I pause, in the air. Takeda has one finger pointing up at me. Which i guess was holding me up. But the problem is that I am in a starfish pose. Then suddenly Takeda lets go. "OMG TAKEDA WHY" I yell. Kian comes marching out of the back door. "Don't make me" Takeda said. Kian took one more step. Takeda lifted Kian up. Andrea was like omg I wish I was Takeda.

ANDREA POV

OMG Takeda is so cool I want to hang out with her every second. Next thing I know Kian is in the air. Yelling for me to help him. Takedas fingers move towards the pool and Kian is with it. Takedas fingers form a fist and then Kian hits the pool. I swim see Kian coming out from underwater and taking a deep breath."HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT!!"

*************after the pool*********

TAKEDA POV.

I was on my phone when Andrea comes up to me and asked "Can I borrow one of you outfits." "Sure." "But where are they?" I give her an evil grin." Follow me" I said. " Open Sesmie" I said. A door appeared. I opened a door to reveal a Purple,blue, and white room. The walls were striped.the pattern was Purple,white, blue. It had a every thing a girls room would have. "This is yours" Andrea said. "No its Connors" I said sarcastically. "Of course it's mine." I said. " Theres the magic of outfits over there" I said pointing to the my closets. She picked out a pretty out fit. But she didn't wear the purse.

After that

"Hey Kian can read this word for me?"" Sure" "Umm-" "AZARATH METRION ZINTHOS!"" WHAT?!?!?". Kian starts to go inside the book I was reading. I turn the book facing me and looking for Kian. "Hey man" I say. " "Takeda can you please get me out" he asked. "No" I said. I herd Andrea coming down the stairs I shut the book and acted like nothing happened. "Hey Takeda have you seen Kian?" She asked "No, but can you read this word for me?" I said. "Sure" "U-" "AZARATH METRION ZINTHOS" I " WHAT!?!?!?" The same thing happened to Kian. They were both in the book. "Guys!!" I yell. "Can you try to say this word?And at the same time please " " U-" "AZARATH METRION ZINTHOS!" I yell. They all get sucked into the book. "Takeda strikes agian." I say. I put the book in a bag and watch TV.....