CHAPTER 11

TREVOR POV

I wake up to beautiful singing. I walk out of the room and see Takeda and Cassie singing.

Its been a long day with out you my friend.

We've come a long way from were we began.

*rapping*

Its been a long day without you my friend.

We came a long way from were we began.

Ohhhhh uohhh.

*rapping*

Let the light guide your way.

Hold every memory as you go.

And every road you take will always lead the you home ohhhh.

Its been a long day with out you my friend.

And ill tell you all about when you see you again.

When I see you again. When I see you agian. Ohhhhh. Whooo.

I clap when they turn around and scream. Then it hit me I'm only in my boxers. I run upstairs and change into my sweats and a black t-shirt. I see them hiding from me. "Takeda why are you scared." I ask "DO YOU WANT THE F*CKING TRUTH!?!?!" She yells at me."As a matter of fact I do."

"IM FROM HEVAN I WAS SENT OUT
BECAUSE I WAS MURDRED!! MY PARENTS WE WERE SOME WHERE ELSE I WAS ONLY 2. TREVOR 2 MOTHERF*CKING OLD. GOD GAVE ME A LIFE I THOUGHT I WAS FREE UNTILL I MET YOU GUYS. MY PARENTS ARENT ANY WHERE I ASKED GOD." She yells with tears streaming down her face. Cassie in the back round was shocked. "W-what?" I said with my voice cracking up. "THAT'S THE TRUTH WHY I HAVE POWERS GOD GAVE THEM TO ME!" she answer.

I pull her into a hug she comes red her pale skin turns red. Her eyes turn red. She has tears of fire now. I back away from her. She comes closer. Shes turns back to normal. She holds her her stomach. She then passes out on the floor I see the guys with guns. Takeda was shot 5 times. Cassie comes running over she starts crying. "F-F-Fality. She says. The boys drop there guns. I start crying. I sing this and so does Cassie.

Its been a long day without you my friend and I'll tell you all about when I see you agian.

I stare at them dead in the eyes.

" Guys She was murdered " I say.

"What" Ricky says.

"She was supposed to be an Angle but God gave her her life back." I say

"That's why she has powers, god gave them to her."

" Guys shes crying." Cassie says.

It was true Takeda was crying. She was helped Cassie. Shes alive. "Its not game over for me" she says. She was able to walk to the. "Lets go to my room" I say.

********Watching Netflix************
TAKEDA POV

Me and Cassie are watching "Orange is the new Black". Just then the guys barg into the room. " GET THE F*CK OUT!" I yell . "Okay but can you come down and meet my friends." Kian asked."Sure."

I walk down stairs. And see about 15 people sitting in the couch and on the floor. They all introduce them selves. "Hi I'm Saywer!" A guy with brown hair and blue eyes said. "I'm Joey!" "I'm Cameron!" "I'm Nash " "I'm Hayes." "I'm Matthew" "I'm Curtis!" "I'm Anwar!" "I'm Jerry" "I'm Carter" "I'm Aaron" "I'm Jack G " I'm Jack j" "I'm Shawn" "I'm Taylor ". " I'm Takeda" "I'm Cassie."

"You guys were named after MKX character." Curtis says

"Hey Anwar are you fasting." I ask

"Yeah why?"

" Because I am too! " I say

" who wants to play MKX?!?" Curtis said.

"MOTHERF*CKER I DO!!" I yell.

"I bet all you 20 dollors." I say

First was me and Curtis. I was Takeda and he was Scorpion. I won then was me and the rest of the guys. I won all rounds.

"So tells us a little about yourself." Joey says.

"My name is Takeda Takahasi. As the character in the game. I come from heaven and I have powers. I was murdered at the age of two. My family was never found in hell or heavan. I was shot twice in. But survived. My best friend Cassie Cage. Is also named from the game. But she isn't come from heavan. So yeah. And I'm Arabic." I finish.

"Hahahah you think your very funny!!" They all said Laughing their butts off.

"Sawyer look me dead into the eye. He
Looks me dead in the eye and starts to feel pain. He closes his eyes.

" Woah" he says

"Told you" I say.

"Well bye!!" I say walking up to my room.

"Wait" Joey says

"SMACK CAM!" they all say. I get 14 slaps of whip cream in my face. "YOU MOTHERF*CKERS" I yell. I put my hand flat and all of the boys lift up. I walk to the pool an put them over it and let them go. "His does that feel!!" I yell.

All the boys start coming and chasing after me I hide in a bush all the boys start to run past it. And then I felt Some arms pull me "NO PLEASE!!" I yell "Guys I got her!!" Shawn and Taylor say. " all the guys come and then I'm passed on To each boy I'm being held by 15 boy. "Guys let me down." I say. "NOPE." They all say. I'm thrown inside the pool. Next thing I know I black out.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

OH MY F*CKING GOD 99 READS. Y'ALL CRAZY. YOU GUYS DESERVE A ANOTHER CHAPTER ON SATURDAY.

STAY AWESOME

IAWESOMETO