Nurse's Office

Cw— Eerie descriptions, doctors, mention of surgery, blood mention, death mention

Kenny sighs as he walks to the nurse's office, a place he had yet to ever go. He had heard rumours, though. According to the rumours, the nurse was either;
Literal Satan,
A monster from any person's nightmares,
A woman with no skin,
A man with an eye for a mouth and mouths for eyes,
A demonic winged creature,
Or the nurse was secretly dead and is a zombie.

Kenny opens the door to the nurse's office shakily, scared to open his eyes.

"So, what brings you in here, little boy?"
A feminine voice asks.

"Mhhm... Mmh mnphmn, mrhp mphmhm mhrm mphm mrmrmrph."
'I dont know, but Mr Mackey made an announcement.' Kenny says.

"Ohhh, you must be Kenneth. A kid reported seeing blood in the sink right after you left the bathroom. Now, just open your eyes. This wont be scary. I need to give a little look in your throat, okay?"

Kenny reluctantly follows the woman's words. He sees a regular lady, with bright dyed pink hair, and... a dead baby fetus hanging off the side of her head. Kenny uses all of his strength not to run away screaming when he sees her.

"Okay Kenny, now please open your mouth for me?"
The nurse speaks.

Kenny giggles for totally unexplainable reasons and zips down his parka before opening his mouth.

The lady uses a little light to try and look at his throat.

"Oh... uhm... have you coughed up anything... **odd** lately?"
The nurse seems worried.

"...uhh... maybe flower petals? I haven't eaten any flowers, so..."
Kenny mumbles.

"This is bad..."
The nurse seems unnerved.
"Really, really bad..."

She looks around before whispering to Kenny.
"You've got something that could kill you. Search up 'Hanahaki Disease' when you get the time, okay?"
Her voice shakes.

"Why can't you google it on your computer right now?"
Kenny tilts his head in confusion.

"Oh, right."
The nurse turns to her computer and googles it.

She clicks on the Wikipedia page.

Hanahaki Disease is...

'Hanahaki Disease (花吐き病 (Japanese); 하나하키병 (Korean); 花吐病 (Chinese)) is a (mostly) fictional disease in which the victim coughs up flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love. It ends when the beloved returns their feelings (romantic love only; strong friendship is not enough), or when the victim dies. It can be cured through surgical removal, but when the infection is removed, the victim's romantic feelings for their love also disappear.'

Kenny reads it over and over again. He can’t believe his eyes.

So... Butters doesn't like him back, obviously. But now Kenny has to die for it? Kenny's not so bad as to force Butters to love him; as that's just... not right. Love has to be natural.

"Fuck..." Kenny mumbles.