Bang bang bang!

Cw– hinted homophobia and a homophobic slur

BAM BAM!

'Leah' bangs on Kenny's door.

Kenny's mom, Carol, opens the door.
"Stawp bangin' on mah door, ya' homeless pri— owh. Well, heya."

"O-Oh, uhm, hello... i-is Kenny home?"
'Leah' stutters out.

"Oh, Kyinny? Uh... I think Kyinny's at a fryinds house. Tweek, or whateva his name wuz."
Carol responds.

"...okay!"
'Leah' immediately walks away, not another word being uttered between the two girls.

'Leah' pauses in the middle of the street, after passing her own house.

She looks back at Cartman, who is still there for some reason.
"Wait... Where's Tweek's house?"
She asks him.

"For the love of God, Butters... here, take a copy the map I gave the new kid when we played superheroes."
Cartman hands 'Leah' a map of South Park.

12:58 — Tweek's house.

"H-Hell's Pass Hospital— DOESN'T DO THE SURGERIES! JESUS CHRIST! E-Even if you g-got the money to-to get the surgery, G-GOD KNOWS WHERE YOU'S HAVE TO GO TO GET IT?!"
Tweek panics.

"Calm down, calm down. I'll find away. I'm Kenny!"
Kenny smugly claims, before hearing a quiet knock on the door.

"He-Hello?"
The girly voice mumbles out.

"C-COME IN!! GAAH!"
Tweek screams out.

'Leah' opens the door.
"H-Hello. U-Uhm... I-I'm Leah... I-I'm just visiting my grandma here... uhmmmnn... Wuh—Well... uhm... I-I guess I've just seen you two around and wanted to come over here..."

"Oh! Uh... that's fine. I'm Kenny, this is Tweek... we were talking about something kinda personal though, so... maybe later?"
Kenny politely says, momentarily looking at Tweek who's frozen with anxiety.

"O-Oh, jeez... wait... uhm... you two look like gay people. Th-That's not a bad thing, b-but it's just the vibes."
'Leah' mentally pats herself on the back for coming up with a way to complete her mission of trying to find out;

The Rumor Come Out; Does Kenny McCormick is Gay?

Kenny looks at 'Leah' and starts to chuckle.
"That's a funny question, Leah. But you're kinda right. Tweek here is gay—But he already has a boyfriend and I already like someone—and I'm, like, Bisexual or something. Dunno yet."

'Leah' tells herself in her head;
'Huh, so I was right.'

"Oki. I'm the uh... the one with the pans. My dad thinks I'm Bi-Curious, though. Nuh uh."
She then nods and walks out to let them talk.

Kenny turns to Tweek.
"So, uh... A—"
Kenny suddenly bursts into a coughing fit, coughing into his tissue.

"O-OH JESUS!"
Tweek hurries to pat Kenny on the back.

Kenny coughs up three petals. That really hurt.

"O-Oh god... agh... uhm... w-would you like some coffee??"
Tweek nervously asks Kenny.

"I don't like coffee, but I guess I'll digest anything edible I can get my hands on. Maybe even non-edible."
Kenny replies.

"Yeah, sure— AGH!— I'm sure you'd eat all the edibles you could get your hands on too."
Tweek replies, kinda snarkily.

"Heh, yea— wait— HEY!!"
Kenny takes a moment to realise and is about to yell at Tweek but he's already gone downstairs to get coffee for Kenny.
"Oh, god dammit."

13;12 — Butters' house

'Leah' comes running back to Cartman.
"Eric, Eric!"

"What, Butters?"

"I got Kenny to tell me! He's uh, bisexual. And he likes someone!"

"...So he IS a fag!"