This Could End Badly.

Cw- Hospital mention

Kenny didn't realise how bad this was. Just like that one time he died im hospital from some muscular disease thing, he could be gone for an entire year of South Park's bullshit. Maybe longer. Maybe, not at all. Well, that last one was a lie, of course he could come back, but still.

Is this really what he gets for loving someone?
Right now, Kenny's options are;
Manipulate Butters.
Die.
Surgery.

"Oh, right, and there's more description."
The nurse suddenly speaks, scrolling down.

Wikipedia, Hanahaki Disease;
'This illness has several variations, and can be both happy and tragic. It often develops over a few days or weeks, beginning with coughing up a few petals and growing in intensity (and pain) until the victim is vomiting entire flowers, by which point the disease has entered its final stages.

The positive version is when the object of the victim's love returns their affections, thus making the love no longer unrequited. The victim is then cured of the disease. This may happen spontaneously when the object of affections realizes their love, or the disease may require the object to persuade the victim that their love is mutual. If the victim cannot believe that their beloved returns his love, they will die.

Another common version is when the victim's lungs get filled with the flowers and roots grow in their respiratory system. They choke on their own blood and petals, and die. It is the usual cause of death in Hanahaki victims.

There are also hospitals where the flowers can be surgically removed, as are the victim's feelings of love, meaning they can no longer love the person they once loved. Sometimes this also removes their memories of the former beloved, or the victim's ability to ever love again.'

Kenny read it, his eyes focusing on that last part.

The inability to love.

Being unable to love Leopald Stotch.

He didn't want that. Kenny wanted to love Butters. He just wanted to love him. That's all he wanted.

Kenny hadn't noticed the tears building up in his big, childish eyes.

The nurse had though, and she passed him a box of tissues.

Kenny should probably tell Tweek about this.

"Alright, Kenny. Please have a nice day. You can always talk to Mr Mackey about this, okay?"
The nurse waves him off, and Kenny takes the hint to leave, pulling up the zip on his parka.

Kenny re-enters his classroom just as the bell rings.

Butters bangs on his desk in excitement, seeing that Kenny is back.

Tweek looked scared shitless.

"Hey, Kenn'! So, what happened?"

Kenny mumbles.
"Oh, I'm just a bit sick. Maybe someone reported the coughing fit. Heh..."

Butters nods.
"Oh, okay! That was pretty worrying, Kenn'! How are you now?"

"I feel fine."
He lies. Tweek stares at him knowing it's not the truth.

"Welp, see ya later, fellas! I'll be off to break now!"
Butters skips out of the classroom with the other students.
Craig stands at the door for Tweek.

"Oh, jesus, uhm- I-I need to talk to K-Kenny th-this break! SO-SORRY!"
Tweek screeches out.

"Oh. Okay, honey. See you later."
Craig speaks in his monotone voice, flipping Kenny off for some reason before turning around and walking away to go play outside with the other boys.

Tweek then drags Kenny out the classroom and into a corner to talk alone.

"What a-actually happened, Kenny?!"
He yells, yet still somehow in a whisper. Kinda like a clickbait youtuber.

"Uhm... some kid reported seeing the petals and blood in the sink after I walked out of the bathroom, and so that's why I got called to the nurse. I ended up getting her to google this thing called Hanahaki Disease? Apparently I have it."
Kenny mumbles.

Tweek is stunned, then screams out,
"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!"

Kenny tries to shush him, before responding.
"L-Like, it's happening because I like someone who doesn't like me back. Like, flowers are gonna grow in my lungs and kill me within, like, a month. I can either die, get a surgery to get rid of it but then lose my feelings and possibly even my ability to fall in love, or make this person like me back."
Kenny speaks, zipping his parka down a little so he doesn't have to repeat those wordy few sentences.

"...Well wh-who do you like? I-I won't t-tell anybody, I promise!"
Tweek mumbles back.

"....it's Butters."

A voice then comes from behind.
"Jesus, I don't mean to judge, but the kid known as Kenny McWhoremick likes the most innocent kid in class? And for someone who loves thinking about girls, a boy? That's a bit of a plot twist, huh?"
Kenny turns to see Kyle.

"My name is NOT Kenny McWhoremick."
He says, defensively. He seems to be more offended by that than the judgement of Kenny liking Butters.

"Does Kenneth Stotch sound better to you?"
Kyle giggles.

Kenny rolls his eyes.
"Guess not. But Leopald McCormick sounds pretty good."
Kenny seems proud, but then starts coughing again.

Yet another petal.
He shoves it in his pocket.

"Then just make Butters l-like you! S-Simple, right?!"
Tweek suddenly says.

Kenny turns to him.
"You dont get it, Tweek! Butters is... really fucking dense. He won't get the hint, even if I repeatedly say I love him. He'll either think I'm joking or that I mean it as a friend."

"...HOW THE FUCK DID YOU FALL FOR SUCH A DUMBASS?!"
Tweek yells, pulling his hair.