The Kupa Keep is Mid.

Tw— Blood mention

Warning— Slight Stick Of Truth spoilers

Butters, the kind-hearted paladin, waves Kyle off as he walks through his home's front door, where he will soon go into his backyard and become the King of the elves once more.

Kenneth, the flirty and teasing princess, leans on his shoulder. The only reason her face isn't sickeningly pale is because she's near the paladin.

The magic isn't real.
He didn't actually cure her of anything.
The blood is still on her glove.

If only he loved Kenny. The perverted boy who only truly wants to look out for others.

Princess Kenny is only part of the imagination.

Kenny's head fills with thoughts.

He will never love me, I'll never be loved by anybody, I'm never going to be happy!

His eyes fill with tears, and the princess falls to the ground, sobbing into her slightly blood-stained gloves.

Her crying only causes her to cough more.

Blood and flowers,
Blood and flowers,
Blood and flowers,
"BLOOD!" and "FLOWERS!"
The paladin yells the names of the two things that come out of the princess' mouth.

"Awh, jesus, we've gotta get you to rest fast, Lady McCormick! Come on, come on. Let's get to Kupa Keep!"
The paladin takes Princess Kenny's hand.

She shakily gets up, and Butters, the paladin, puts his free arm around her waist to try and keep her upright.

They slowly walk towards Grand Wizard Cartman's home, and Butters begins to talk.
"M'lady... are you okay?"

The princess shrugs.

"Awh... well, listen, lil' buddy. I'll get you to the Wizard's kingdom and then I'll ask King Douchebag if you can rest in his throne."
The paladin softly smiles at the sickly princess. His blonde hair sways as the light wind blows.

How perfect.
The princess stares at him in awe.

She shyly twirls her hair with a finger.

"You're so beautiful, Leo..."
She mumbles.

"Wh-What was that, m'lady?"
The blonde paladin boy tilts his head. His soft blue eyes glisten so beautifully, though one is scarred.

Kenny wishes he could take that day back. The day he threw that damn shuriken in Butters' eye.
Yet there was no going back now. Kenny wasn't ever going to travel back in time and change anything. That's silly.

Before the Princess can gather her thoughts, she and the Paladin arrive at Cartman's house.

The door is already unlocked and so they walk in.

Butters begind to jog slightly, in a rush.

Getting into the backyard, the scene unfolds in front of them.

Craig, the notorious thief, comforting a nervous barbarian Tweek.
Scott Malkinson tries his best to throw seeds at the unaware chickens in their cage.
Cartman, the sly wizard, is attempting to climb his own fence.

King 'Douchebag', who's actual name is...
What was it again?
Anyway, Butters runs to him.
"My king! T-The Princess is unwell!! May she rest in your throne, pretty please??"
The paladin begs the new kid.

King 'Douchebag' gets up out of his throne silently and gestures towards the free seat.

The princess sits there and lays her weary head to rest on the back of the throne.

She eventually leans to her side, lying on the arm rest.

The paladin watches her.

"Come. Rest with me. You're a hard worker. You deserve it."
The princess winks, ending her shakily-spoken sentence with a 'tee-hee!' Before patting the seat she lies sideways on.

"B-But then you won't have no space, m'lady! Are you s-sure?"
Paladin Butters nervously fumbles with his hands.

The princess nods — She's sure.

The paladin lies by her on the throne.
She wraps her arms around him and tears fall down her face, but she hides it in the paladin's own chest.

You Took My Breath Away. Literally.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara