Oh, but of course.

Cw- Blood mention

The blonde 'girl', 'Leah', nods.
"Ye-Yeah. Guess so."

"So, who does Kenny McCorrizz like?"
Cartman, he noticably larger boy asks.

"Huh?"
'Leah' tilts her head.

"You— You asked who he liked, right?"
Eric glares at 'Leah'.

Leah looks away, clearly guilty.

"Goddammit Butters! Argh! It— It's fine. At least we know he's gay now."
Cartman crosses his arms.

'Leah' decides to be a fucking nerd emoji and correct him.
"Well, actually🤓, he's b—"

"SHUT UP BUTTERS!"
Cartman saves us all from the annoyance of being corrected.

"A-Awh jesus..."
'Leah' looks down at the ground with a frown.

13;19 — Tweek's House

"ACK! U-Uhm, anyway, Kenneth... g-good talk! Good talk."

"Yeah. Good talk, Tweek. I'll see you at school on Monday."
Kenny stands up before coughing into the tissue again, rolling his eyes in annoyance because coughing so much is pretty damn annoying, and then looking at the blood soaking the tissue.
"Ugh."
Kenny zips his parka up all the way again and heads out.

He walks downstairs. Mrs Helen Tweek stares at him for a moment before remembering that she let him in and continuing to stir the coffee she's probably about to bring to Tweek.

Kenny opens the front door, and leaves the house. In South Park, it seems to be tradition to NOT close the door when you leave, because it'll close for you when you're back.

So he doesn't close the door.

He runs out and back home.
On the way, he spots that girl from earlier, Leah, and Eric Cartman.

A worried expression appears on Kenny's mostly covered face, as he really woudl prefer if Cartman doesn't make more friends. He doesn't
deserve them.

Anyway, Kenny eventually reaches home. He opens the weak and splintering wooden door, and rushes to his room.

Lying on his stomach and elbows on his bed, he smiles up at the... inappropriate poster on his wall, giggling and kicking his very small feet.

And he coughs again.