Chapter 9

Retrieving Memories

A Kyou Kara Maou Fanfiction

(Sequel to 'Give Wolfram Back To Me')

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plot and my OCs, of course. Otherwise, this wouldn't be a fanfiction. Any resemblance to real life names, situations, etc. is pure coincidence.

All rights belong to Tomo Takabayashi, Temari Matsumoto, and Studio Deen.

A/N : My laptop broke XD XD XD it suddenly went and showed the blue screen of death (in computers) in the middle of a zoom meeting I was in. I tried to take it to repair but apparently they couldn't fix it... well, that's what they said. And so we tried another repair shop but they told us basically the same thing. So yeah, right now i'm just using my phone.

.

.

.

Chapter 9

Wolfram's POV

"I should really consider locking the door before I sleep at night," I said while laying down the bed as Gisela was trying to help me with my supposed morning routine.

"What? Why?" she asked me.

"Yuuri entered the room earlier while I was having my morning sickness and doing my wretched business in the bathroom...He didn't knock or call out. He just went inside the room and by the time he talked to me, he was already in the bathroom behind me rubbing my back." I answered.

"Oh... yeah, that. He actually went to the infirmary to inform me that he found you sick," she said as we were finishing up. "But I would still advise against locking your doors, Wolfram."

"I would only do it at night before bed," I tried to reason with her.

"As much as I want to allow you to do that, you are in the most vulnerable stages of your pregnancy. This is when the fetus is most susceptible to damage and we would need to be able to access your space any time in cases of emergency... though I hope there won't be anything like that." she replied.

I just sighed and sat on the couch in front of the fireplace. Gisela sat down beside me and continued chatting with me.

"You know, I think you should consider eating plain sweet biscuits early in the morning before getting out of bed," she said. My head turned slowly to her direction, slightly interested on why she brought it up.

"I heard that an empty stomach tends to trigger nausea more. Of course, don't eat stuff that you think will make you nauseous. Just try it, maybe it can help with your morning sickness."

"Sure... then I guess I'll have to trouble you getting those biscuits for me," I smiled at her before dropping my whole weight on the couch and closing my eyes.

"Hey, you gotta eat your breakfast. Your mother will be here soon with your food... get up." she reminded me.

"I'll get up when she's here." and she just sighed.

After a few minutes, my mother entered the room but I was surprised to see that Miko-san also came in.

"Good morning, Wol-chan! I do hope it's alright with you if I came here to eat breakfast with you all." Miko-san said as she places the tray she was carrying down the table.

"We'd love to have you here, Mama." I said with a soft smile. "But is it really okay? I mean Shouma-san and the others will all be eating more comfortably in the dining room, and there will be a better variety of food there."

"Oh, yes. Let them enjoy the food there. I'm here, enjoying my time with you," and she made fangirling faces as she continued chatting with us.

We were half-way done with our breakfast when Miko-san asked a few questions after our happy chat.