Chapter 12

Retrieving Memories

A Kyou Kara Maou Fanfiction

(Sequel to 'Give Wolfram Back To Me')

Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plot and my OCs, of course. Otherwise, this wouldn't be a fanfiction. Any resemblance to real life names, situations, etc. is pure coincidence.

All rights belong to Tomo Takabayashi, Temari Matsumoto, and Studio Deen.

A/N : My laptop broke XD XD XD it suddenly went and showed the blue screen of death (in computers) in the middle of a zoom meeting I was in. I tried to take it to repair but apparently they couldn't fix it... well, that's what they said. And so we tried another repair shop but they told us basically the same thing. So yeah, right now i'm just using my phone.

.

.

.

Chapter 12

Gisela's POV

After Lord Weller and I went out of Wolfram's bed chambers, I quickly hurried to Lady Cecilie... wherever she was. I went to her room, but she wasn't there. Went to the garden, the parlor, the balcony with the central garden view, but to no avail. I asked the passing servants if they saw her, until I came near the hallways leading to the kitchen. I could hear her voice.

I rushed to the kitchen and there she was, instructing the kitchen staff on what specifically to prepare for Wolfram.

"Lady Celie..." I called to gain her attention.

"Oh, Gisela! Hello, dear! What brings you here?" she replied cheerily.

"C-can we talk?" the nervousness showing through my shaky voice.

"Uh- sure. Everyone, don't forget my instructions, okay? Now, how about we go somewhere else, Gisela dear..." she then took me in the chambers near the infirmary. "Now, dear, where's your room?" she asked.

"Oh, here." I hurriedly opened my room and ushered her inside.

"So, what is it? Did something happen?" she inquired.

And there, I spilled it. How I heard screams coming from Wolfram's room, finding it locked and banging on it. Then Heika came out of the room, while Wolfram was on his knees just devastated. How Conrad came in and saw the scene as I was trying to comfort Wolfram somehow. And about what I think transpired inside the room for everything to end up like that.

She then had a conflicted yet sullen look on her face. She went and checked on his son right after that but he was still asleep. After a few minutes, she went to Lady Miko's room and had a private talk. When dinner came, the table was unnervingly quiet. Although there were some conversations that arose but for the most part, it was silent. The cheerful Lady Celie wasn't initiating conversations, Lady Miko wasn't like her usual bubbly personality, Conrad wasn't smiling and joining the conversations, and Yuuri almost didn't touch his meal. Well, for obvious reasons, Wolfram wasn't there.

Although, the rest of them figured out that there was something wrong, they didn't pry on it at the time. Maybe they seem to already figure out what possibly happened. Maybe they're giving them time to cool down and are avoiding to trigger anyone and lead them to an emotional outburst.

A couple hours after everyone finished their dinner, I got up from my desk in the record's room of the infirmary.

It's getting late now. I guess I should wake him up now. He can't just miss a meal now, I should make him eat even a little. I'm sure he understands, it's not only for his sake, but the twins'.