Chapter 5

(The Desire Grand Prix Members are seen still gathered as they heard about Isurugi's idea.)

Sougo: Don't get involved with the League of Darkness, Isurugi.

Isurugi: Who said we will find allies from the League of Darkness?

(Isurugi's teammates get confused.)

Ori: I didn't understand.

Mika: Me neither.

Isurugi: I visited Junior back then... before we fought Team RWBY. I asked for some info about Tartarus, and he said something about the prison.

Ori: What is it?

Isurugi: That prison was designed for those fakers to unfairly imprison both innocent people and anyone who dared oppose their ideals. One of these prisoners is the daughter of the Hero Killer.

(Tsumuri finds the Intel about Tartarus and finds the one Isurugi mentioned.)

Tsumuri: (shocked) The person that you want to find is...

(She shows the information to Sougo, Mika and Ori, shocking them as well.)

Ori: (shocked) No way...

Mika: Is that?

(They realize that the person Isurugi was referring to is none other than Chihiro Akaguro, daughter of Chizome Akaguro, also known as the Hero Killer Stain.)

Isurugi: So? Shall we?

Sougo: We need a plan first. I heard that Tartarus is a prison guarded by the Atlesian Soldiers.

Tsumuri: I know someone who can help to break into the prison to save Chihiro.

Ori: Who?

Tsumuri: All you need to know is that he is known as Kamen Rider PunkJack, and "The Traitor of the Union".

(The DGP Riders look at each other and nod in agreement as they start planning to break into the prison along with their new teammate.)

(To be continued)