Chapter 15

(The Desire Grand Prix Members, including some of Union's former students are seen in their new base, located in the underground of the Old Schnee Mansion.)

Isurugi: We need some countermeasures against Union. But which ones?

Sougo: (gets up) I know one. I'll return to the city to check the situation.

Isurugi: You're crazy?

Sougo: Sorry Isurugi, but I have to do this.

Mika: I'm going with you.

Sougo: (monotone) No, you're not. I'm doing it alone.

(Sougo runs away, leaving the team to ponder about what Sougo is hiding.)

(Some moments later, Sougo is seen walking into the streets of Union City as he holds a picture of his siblings and mother.)

Sougo: I miss you, mother. Same goes to you, Natsuo, Fuyumi. (stern) Dad can rot in hell for all I care.

(Suddenly he sees some assassins.)

Sougo: I got a bad feeling about this.

(He then follows them as he suddenly sees a familiar residence.)

Sougo: (eyes widen) My house.

(Sougo then decides to transform.)

DESIRE DRIVER!

Sougo: I won't let them kill my family.

SET!

Sougo: Henshin!

MAGNUM! READY, FIGHT!

(Sougo becomes Geats and engages the assassins.)

Geats: Now, here comes the highlight!

(Geats starts fighting the assassins, who are none other than Yor Briar, Talia Al Ghul, Akame (brainwashed), Gray Fullbuster (brainwashed) and Snipe.)

Yor: So you're Geats.

Geats: What do you want with Natsuo and Fuyumi?

Talia: We want them... dead! Nothing personal, of course.

(Akame and Grey are silent as Geats suddenly see Natsuo and Fuyumi getting out of their rooms.)

Geats: (turns to them) RUN!

(Akame charges at Sougo's siblings , but he blocks their attacks. Natsuo and Fuyumi realize they're targeted by the assassins and decide to run to safety while Geats distracts the assassins.)

Snipe: (to his fellows) Forget those two

Snipe: (to his fellows) Forget those two. We have a bigger fish to catch.

(They nod and leave as Geats thinks for a while.)

Geats: (in mind) Where are they going to attack next...

(Geats remembers that his mother is still in a hospital due to a certain incident.)