Chapter 10

(Mika, Ori and Chihiro are seen shopping in the mall.)

Mika: Nothing like shopping.

Chihiro: I never got to have such a good time in all my life.

Ori: Let's enjoy it, girls.

Mika/Chihiro: (excited) YAY!

(The girls then go to the salon, where they get their hairs brushed and nails painted.)

Mika: You know... I haven't got to put my feet in a salon for a long time.

Chihiro: Me neither.

Ori: You know what's cooler in this salon? It's that after all these months, the employees in here remember our favorite hair style and which colors we like our nails painted.

(After paying up the salon, they go to the cafe to drink some coffee and eat some pancakes, toasts and chocolate cake.)

Mika: (muffled) Do you think we'll finally live a better life after that.

Ori: In a beautiful day, I need to believe so.

Chihiro: Same here.

(After paying up the food, they go to the bowling club, and Ori scores a strike.)

Ori: STRIKE! WHOOOHOOHOOHOOOO! (sighs lovely) Oh, If I just brought Isurugi here, we'd have a good kiss in the round.

Mika: Ori, girls night, remember?

Ori: Oops, sorry.

(As they leave the bowling club, they suddenly see both Jyamato and I.S. Pilots (with their faces covered).)

Chihiro: (sighs) Great, those bitches decided to ruin our time.

(They place their Desire Driver in their waists.)

DESIRE DRIVER!

(Mika then pulls out a Jyamato Buckle.)

Mika: I'm not a human anymore! Because of you fucking Union... I have become a Jyamato! The thing that I need to destroy to bring peace.

(Chihiro places a Gigant Sword Buckle in her Powered Builder Buckle.)

POWERED BUILDER!

GIGANT SWORD!

SET CREATION!

SET FEVER!

O/M/C: Henshin!

BEAT! HIT! FEVER BEAT!

GREAT! READY, FIGHT!

JYAMATO!

(As Mika transforms, she feels some side effects.)

Buffa: Ugh

Buffa: Ugh...

(Numerous vines uncontrollably grow out from her body to destroy numerous Jyamato and I.S. Pilots.)

I.S. Pilot 3: What the hell... (sees Seeker and Na-Go) KILL THEM!

Na-Go: Kamen Rider Na-Go! Nya!

Seeker: Bring it on, bitches!

(The I.S. Pilots charge at Na-Go and Seeker, who then start slashing them. The Jyamato start involving innocent citizens in the crossfire.)

Buffa: No... I won't let this happen!

(She then prepares to use her Fever and Zombie buckles.)

SET FEVER!

ZOMBIE! HIT! FEVER ZOMBIE!

Buffa: All of Union... ARE MY ENEMIES!

(Buffa then starts countering the attacks from both Jyamato and I.S. Pilots, being able to save the citizens.)

Buffa: Leave! I got this one!

(The citizens nod and start running away. As an I.S. Pilot is about to chase them, Seeker blocks her way.)

GREAT STRIKE!

(Seeker slashes the I.S. Pilot, and then Na-Go prepares to finish the Jyamato.)

GOLDEN FEVER VICTORY!

(Na-Go strums the Beat Axe as it summons energy bars that come from the ground and strike they Jyamato while Buffa prepares to destroy the I.S. Pilots.)

HYPER ZOMBIE VICTORY! POISON CHARGE! TACTICAL BREAK!

(Buffa charges the Zombie Breaker and delivers an energy slash, while charging his Berserclaw with poison energy and slashes the I.S. Pilots. Suddenly Buffa is about to revert back to normal. Knowing this, Seeker builds a wall and brings them back to Desire Temple.)

(Cut to Desire Temple, Isurugi, Sougo and Jean Pierre make a discovery as the girls suddenly arrive.)

Isurugi: Right on time, girls. We got some good and bad news.

Sougo: The good news is that we found out who can help us to build the Laser Raise Riser for us.

Ori: Finally...

Jean Pierre: The bad news is that the person we need is on...

(Suddenly the screen goes black as Jean Pierre speaks.)

Jean Pierre: Union Academy...

(To be continued)