Chapter 16

(At the Old Schnee Mansion, Shinji is seen drinking coffee while Nino eats sushi.)

Nino: What now, Shinji?

Shinji: We will fight along with them, and give back what my father and his lackeys stole.

Nino: Right, but where is Jean Pierre?

Shinji: Yumi called him for something important. Maybe they'll be back.

Nino: If you say so...

(In Union City Hospital, Sougo is seen being watched by Natsuo and Fuyumi.)

Natsuo: Sougo-nii...

(Natsuo holds his fists tight as he remembers that Sougo faked his suicide along with Isurugi, Ori and Mika to escape the abuses and abominations from their father.)

Natsuo: If only I could help you... I will do whatever I can to protect you from that bastard.

Fuyumi: Same here, Sougo-nii.

????: Natsuo-nii, Fuyumi-nee, is that who I think he is?

(Natsuo and Fuyumi turn to see Airi Todoroki.)

Airi: Is that Sougo-nii?

Natsuo: Yeah, it's him.

(Suddenly several Atlas Soldiers come in.)

Atlas Soldier: Alright, put your hands up!

(Airi simply creates her ice bow and four ice arrows.)

Atlas Soldier: I said...

(Airi shoots the ice arrows at the Atlas Soldiers.)

Atlas Soldier 2: Alright, if you're really willing to protect the traitor, we shall gladly make your father a favor by killing you!

(Airi creates more ice arrows and keeps shooting, but the Atlas Soldiers start shooting back as Natsuo closes the door to make sure Sougo doesn't get shot. Suddenly a new kivat shows up and hits the Atlas Soldiers.)

Atlas Soldier 3: The hell?

Kivat ???: You Union-Verse are all the same

(Then a teenage boy shows up)

????: Let's go, Kivat the 5th

Kivat 5th: Alright. KIVATTE GO!

(He picks Kivat and activates him as it bites his wrist.)

GABIGOKU!

(Then some fangire fratures appear in his face as he prepares to transform.)

????: Henshin!

(He transforms into a Kamen Rider similar, but different from Kiva.)

????: The Justice is dark, and so is the one who will bring it

????: The Justice is dark, and so is the one who will bring it. Kamen Rider Hellsing!

Atlas Soldier 4: Another Kamen Rider scum, I see. GET HIM!

(Hellsing smirks as he pulls out the Zanvat Sword.)

Hellsing: Come on!

(As the Atlas Soldiers start shooting, he deflects the bullets while slashing each Atlas Soldier until there's no soldier left.)

Hellsing: That's all of them.

(Suddenly he turns to the Todoroki Siblings as Sougo recovers from his coma.)

Airi: Onii-chan.

(Airi hugs Sougo, who pats her head, and then Natsuo and Fuyumi bow to Kamen Rider Hellsing.)

Natsuo: Thank you, whoever you are.

Hellsing: I'm Zane Kuso, also known as Kamen Rider Hellsing, descendant of Kamen Rider Kiva.

Sougo: Thank you for saving my siblings... (realizes something) Mom!

(Sougo rushes to search for his mother as Natsuo, Fuyumi and Airi follow him.)

Hellsing: Well, I guess I better head back to my world in Megaforce-Verse.

(A dimensional gap appears as he goes through it and the screen fades out.)