Chapter 22

(The Gang Riders are seen gathering as Jean Pierre got a message from Isurugi and Sougo.)

Jean Pierre: Okay, Gang Riders. I got a message from old friends of mine. It looks like Union Academy is planning to revive my former teammates.

Karai: And who could they be, Jean?

Jean Pierre: Nora Valkyrie, Pyrrha Nikos and Lie Ren.

Rudy: I see...

Jean Pierre: But that's not all. The League of Darkness already revived Team RWBY as their servants.

Ben: What are we gonna do?

Jean Pierre: You guys will split into four duos. Ben, you and Lucian will go to Union Academy's morgue and prevent those three from being revived.

(Ben and Lucian nod in aggreement.)

Jean Pierre: Kaito, John, you will deal with the revived Team RWBY and some members of the League of Darkness.

John: Understood.

Kaito: Game on!

Jean Pierre: Rudy, Lawlett, you shall investigate an abandoned factory that became the Jyamato Territory. I want to find out what else the Union Pricks are planning.

Lawlett: In the name of Mystery Incorporated, I accept the mission.

Rudy: Very well.

Jean Pierre: And finally, Sylvia and Karai will go to the Amity Coliseum. I heard reports of some people being forced to fight among themselves or even being killed by some of those bastards.

Sylvia: Okay.

Karai: Loud and clear.

(They then go to separate ways to start the operation.)

Jean Pierre: Meanwhile, I'll deal with my former family!

(Cut to Ben and Lucian, they are seen walking towards Union Academy.)

Ben: Well, we're almost there.

Lucian: Time to show those dumbasses what we're made of!

(Then they prepare to transform.)

Ben/Lucian: Henshin!

SKULL FORM!

(They transform into their Kamen Rider forms.)

P. Birth (Ancient): Now then, let's start earning.

(They enter the academy as several students notice them.)

Student 1: INTRUDERS!

(As they get in their fighting stances, Proto Birth (Ancient) decides to use some of his core medals and summons a crane arm.)

CRANE ARM!

(Iida dashes at Proto Birth (Ancient), who then counters.)

A

A. P. Birth: Gotcha!

(He punches Iida twice, and then he counters Rikido as he punches him three times and grabs his arm. Yuga then shoots Proto Birth's arms, but he blocks his attack with his Crane Arm.)

A. P. Birth: Nice try.

(He then kicks Yuga before punching him in the chest. He then uses his Birth Buster to shoot him down.)

A

A. P. Birth: Hmph, what a bunch of losers. 

(Meanwhile, Yuuki (Ancient) launches an energy slash.)

Toru: WATCH OUT!

(They dodge Skull's slash.)

Akeno: Ow, damn! (growls) Punk!

Sona: Who are you guys?!

A. Yuuki: Who indeed?

A. P. Birth: There's no need to tell you. Because you guys will die here at your own academy!

Ojiro: Fine, just try it!

(Suddenly a voice is heard.)

????: (commns) They must be here to try to prevent us from reviving Nora, Pyrrha and Ren. Don't let them get near us. Over!

(The students prepare to fight, and Yuuki (Ancient) slashes Xenovia while Irina dodges Proto Birth (Ancient)'s shots as she tackles him. Yuuki (Ancient) kicks Xenovia and slashes ber before kicking Akeno down. Monoma tackles Proto Birth (Ancient) and tries to copy his quirk, but somehow can't.)

Monoma: Why can't I copy your power!

A. P. Birth: I don't have any power!

(Yuuki (Ancient) slashes most of the Union Students, who are brought down.)

Awase: Punk, don't get cocky.

(They try to attack Yuuki (Ancient), who dodges while countering them. Tatenashi then realizes who he is.)

Tatenashi: (stern) It can't be... Ben Richardson... my ex-boyfriend. How is he still alive?

Yuuki (Ancient): So you remember me, bitch. I found out what happened to your other ex, Nino Orimura. Anyway... time to die!

FULL CHARGE!

(Ancient Yuuki slashes Tatenashi, killing her. He then turns to the other Union students.)

Yuuki (Ancient): You guys are finished.

(To be continued.)