Chapter 11

(The six Riders are seen still at Desire Temple as they realize their hands got full.)

Jean Pierre: We've got our hands full. Considering that I exposed their crimes, the Union won't hesitate to hunt us down if it suits their best interests.

Isurugi: So then... how can we get such help?

Tsumuri: How about contacting Senbonzakura?

Sougo: That's a good idea, but...

Jean Pierre: How can we contact him when he keeps appearing and disappearing?

(The Team thinks about it until Ori sees a letter in the girls' shopping bag.)

Ori: Look, a letter.

Mika: He must have hidden it among the stuff we had gone shopping for.

(Ori opens the letter and finds the same saying, but with a different location)

"Crescent Moon Tonight, Old Schnee Mansion."
-Senbonzakura.

(They look at each other and nod in agreement.)

(Timeskip)

(It's midnight, and the Six Riders are seen going to an island by boat.)

Isurugi: I still don't believe the Schnee built a Mansion on an island.

Sougo: We heard that Mansion was demolished by a mysterious person, and now it's a ruin.

Jean Pierre: Well, those snobbish pricks had it coming.

Girls: Yep.

(They eventually get in there as they see Senbonzakura standing at the ruins of the Old Schnee Mansion.)

Senbonzakura: You have come.

Chihiro: Who are you anyway?

Senbonzakura: How hurt, you all forgot about me?

(Senbonzakura then removes the mask and reveals to be a girl. The whole group was shocked when the person they all thought was a man turned out to be a woman.)

Chihiro: Harumi...

Harumi: It's been so long, Chihiro

(Chihiro approach each other while swaying their hips, and then they have a passionate kiss.)

Boys: (eyes widen) What the fuck?

A/N: Replace the girls with Chihiro and Harumi

(As they pull out Chihiro makes a bombastic revelation about herself.)

Chihiro: I like women.

(The five riders get even more shocked.)

Isurugi: I find it hard to believe that everything happens for a reason.

Sougo: Life has a way of disappointing even the most hopeful.

Jean Pierre: Expectations only lead to eventual disillusionment.

Isurugi: Are our A+ grades in Philosophy real?

Sougo/Jean Pierre: (in unsion) Or just plain fake?

(Chihiro and Harumi finally end their passionate reunion.)

Chihiro: Why did you leave me without saying goodbye?

Harumi: (looks down) I... I... I...

(Sougo sighs as he hands the phone to Chihiro, and they see that Harumi at the top of the most wanted list.)

Sougo: As you can see, Chihiro, Harumi is at the top of the most wanted list. And the amount of money the world spent to capture her is ten trillion dollars.

(Chihiro is surprised by the amount of money given for her girlfriend's head.)

Chihiro: Anyway, I will help you guys to break into Union.

Isurugi: Now that you mentioned... (to Ori/Sougo/Mika) Union still thinks they're being kidnapped and haven't been released. So we'd better be careful when we break in.

(They leave as they prepare to break into Union Academy and find the one who can build the Laser Raise Riser for them.)

(To be continued)