Chapter 3 (The Accident 2: Not a part of the first one )

Lisa  P.O.V
Goodmoring to me ! I got dressed and went down stairs Rosie greeted me with hugs  "   Goodmorning "  "Moring Rosie "
"Come on let's  eat "  After we finished eating I said goodbye  and went to work

*Timeskip*
I got to the company  and went directly to Ms.Kim's office I knocked on the door before entering as I heard a "Come in  "
''Goodm-morning Ms.Kim . Is there anything  for me to do ? " ''Yes , I want these papers stamped with my name on them and comeback understood" "Y-yes Ms.Kim I'll get going now "

*Timeskip*
"Come in! " ''Ms.Kim I'm done with them is there anything else ? ''Yes , message my shoulders  they're hurting "
"A-are you sure ?" Positive " ''O-ok "

Jennie P.O.V
There's something about this girl that makes my heart flutter in a way nobody can  and she's a great messager  . Suddenly , she removed her hand from my shoulder lowering it to my forehead she was chscking my temperature  "What are you doing? "
"I'm sorry Ms.Kim I-I thought you had a fever and I was correct you do , why don't you take care of your health ? ''  ''Worry about your own heath and go back to your desk !"

Lisa P.O.V
Did I do something wrong again I was just  checking on her then  everyone started running all over the place   '' What's happening ?"  " Ms.Kim fainted !"  "What!" I rushed over there as fast as I could and started pushing the people  as I got to Ms.Kim   "Ms.Kim are you hearing me ! " To my luck , Nayeon was standing beside me "Did you call someone to takeover so I can take care of her ?" '' Yeah someone called her sister should be coming any minute now " Then I picked up Ms.Kim and got out and asked the body guard where her house is and then he took me there .

*Timeskip *
(Still Lisa P.O.V )
As I entered I gently place her on the bed and tuck her in and got a wet towel placed on her head  , but to my surprise she doesn't live in an apartment not in a luxury house with all this money  non of my  concern and the kitchen was there so decided to cook soup to make her feel better

Jennie P.O.V
I woke up  in  a familiar room and realized it was my apartment ,but ths last thinv I remember was tbat I was doing work and then I suddenly fainted then I heard footsteps I was completely shocked it was Lisa she approached " Oh your awake Ms.Kim good , I made some soup to make you feel better "
" Did you bring me here ?" "Y-yeah you fainted and nobody was doing anything so I decided to take c-care of y-you and you better start with it  or  it'll  be cold "  " Thankyou very much "  '' Your welcome " After I finished  the soup I was about to leave when she stopped me " Ms.Kim w-where are y-you going ?" "I'm going back I'm fine and thankyou " " N-no your not Ms.Kim !" " Did you just shout at me ?"  '' I-I I'm sorry MsKim I-I'm just worried about you please forgive me " "Its fine"  Then she grabbed my arm pleading  "Then please don't go "  '' I am and you'll see '' I was walking when suddenly my head began to spin and I was about to fall then she held me  "A-are you ok , are you hurt ?" "'N-no I'm fine "  Her touch was soothing and it felt warming to the skin  and why the hell did I just stutter  " See I told you ! " " Ok I'll stay , but you have to take care of me I'll raise your paycheck"
''Miss Kim I don't you to raise my paycheck just because I'm taking care of you I'll do it for free " I just nodded my head because I didn't know what to do and her words are priceless and then I decided to go get some water , but then she stopped me " Ms.Kim I'll go get you water you stay here " I just nodded and she came back with the water " Lisa can you come sit beside me on the bed please ? " '' A-are you s-sure M-Ms.Kim ? " '' Yes I am''  ''ok"  "Lisa can you come closer and cuddle with me ?" " Ms.Kim your my boss is that allowed?" " I make the rules now come amd cuddle me lili "  " Did you just call me-nevermind " Her warmth is the best thing im the world and the feeling I haven't felt in a long time  " Can , can we stay like this for a while please ?"  " Ofcourse we can ''  I-I don't know what to feel rightnow ...  " Ms.Kim can I ask you a question ?" She said as she put her head on my shoulder "Go ahead"
"Why did you faint ? You should be taking care of your health" "That doesn't concern you  , but can I play with your hair ? "  "Sure " She bent down and sat on my lap as  I started ruffling through her hair and for some reason sje makes me feel safe  and eventually I fell asleep with her not asleep .

Lisa P.O.V
What are you doing to me Ms.Kim .Your making me feel emotions I shouldn't feel! your my boss when I cuddled you and you played with my hair with me on your lap your giving me emotions that l really shouldn't feel Ms.Kim .As I was about to  get off and leave she suddenly grabbed my hand " Where you going?"
She said  with a raspy tone "I have to go home Ms.Kim " "Please stay "  '' Ms.Kim R-Rosè must b-be w-worried by now "  "Please "  "A-alright "  "Come and hug me "  I just nodded and scooched over and began hugging her and I engulfed her into my arms she began to hug me even tighter , before my eyes could close she said " Thankyou soo much I'll return the favor someday " Still with her raspy voice  " Your welcome and yeah someday goodnight Ms.Kim " " Night , love you " D-did I hear that r-right ''N-night "  What have you done to me Ms.Kim  ...