Chapter 10 (Feelings)

Lisa P.O.V
Yesterday was spectacular I had so much fun with Ms.Kim a-and  I'm starting  to have feelings for her , but I can't she's my boss and we're both girls so I-I don't know maybe she even likes me  ahh Lisa stop overthinking  ''Morning unnie !"
''Morning , well someone's woke up on the good side of bed today !" ''I'm just happy "  ''Maybe your happy because of Ms.Kim ?'' ''W-why would you say that " ''Cpome on Lisa I see how you look at her" ''So what if I-I l-like her plus she w-wouldn't like m-me b-back
Rosie''''And why is that ?" ''Because she's my boss " ''That doesn't matter think positive I'm always with you" ''Thank you I'll get  going bye!'' Bye''

*Timeskip*

I arrived at work and headed to Ms.Kim's office I knocked on the door and heard a ''Come in '' So I went in  '' Morning Ms.Kim is there anything you want me to do ?"  '' Yes , I left some papers at your desk  I want them printed and my name stamped on them ''
''Aright , I'll get going then " ''Wait "
''Is there something else you need Ms.Kim?" ''Yes ,when its lunch time have lunch with me " ''A-are you sure Ms.K-Kim " ''Positive" ''Ok ''  I left and went down to take the papers to print and stamp them . After I was done I went up to give them to Ms.Kim while I heard
the bell ring  which means its lunch time . I got up to Ms.Kim's office ''Come in '' ''Here you go Ms.Kim'' ''Put them in my desk and let's go'' ''Alright but where are we going we still have work '' ''To have lunch and I already contacted Jisoo to fill in my spot in the men time'' ''A-alright then '' Then she held my hand and went to her car and some people were staring and I felt alittle uncomfortable ''Don't worry about them if they do or say anything they're fired ''  ''Um th-thank you Ms.Kim ''  We got in the car and half way through the ride I fell asleep .

Jennie P.O.V
I love you Lisa , but I don't know if you love back and now we arrived and she fell asleep  it wasn't a long ride though ''sleepy head'' I mumbled as I smiled ''Lili wake up we're here '' ''Hu did you just call me-- nevermind I'm awake ''
We entered and started ordering what we wanted and after a while the food arrived I look at her and laugh like she never saw food in her life ''What are you laughing at ?" ''Me nothing '' I said as I tried to hold in my laugh and she noticed  ''Yah !Stop laughing !" She said as she also began laughing as well
''Delicious! " She said ''Right it is " After we were done I decided to take her home not to work because I can see how tired she is . She saw where we were heading and she said '' Ms.Kim this isn't the way to work?" ''I know I'm taking you home I can see that your tired come get out we're '' I said as I also got out she was about head inside as I pulled her closer and kissed her ''Goodnight see you tomorow !" I exclaimed ''G-good night ''
As she went in and I went in my car with a wide smile on my face and then my phone rang I grabbed to see who the caller was and it was my mom I wanted to decline , but I anwered

Jennie's mom : YAH WHERE ARE YOU IN THIS TIME!
Jennie: Non of your busniess
Jennie's mom: YOU BETTER NOT BE HANGING OUT WITH THAT POOR GIRL!
Jennie : SHE ISN'T POOR AND AGAIN THAT'S NON OF YOUR BUSNIESS BYE!
Jennie's mom : DON'T YOU DARE HANG!--

Called ended

I  hung up the call and drove to my friend's house with my smile fading away as tears started flowing down my cheek .....