Chapter 11 (What Are We ?)

Jennie P.O.V
Why can't I just be happy .  Why can't she let me be happy just for once ! I got up and dressed and went to work  .

*Timeskip*
I got to my office and began working and then someone started to knock on the door ''Come in '' I said  and it was her ''Morning Ms.Kim i-is there a-anything  y-you want me t-to do ?"
''First of all , why are you stuttering ?"
''N-no r-reason" ''There you did it again why ? Did I do something wrong ?"
''N-no not a-at all Ms.Kim'' ''Then what is it ?" Then somebody opened the door ''Ms.Kim there's some---" Not right now out "  ''Y-yes Ms.Kim" As she went went  . ''Now back to my question" ''Nothing , nothing at all , anyway d-do y-you need something ?" I didn't say anything , but walked closer to her and she began walking backward until she hit the wall ''Ms.Kim w-what a-are y-you doing ?" ''What does it look like I'm doing ?" And then I began kissing her . After a while I stopped and questioned her ''Why weren't you respinding to my kiss ?" ''I-I ''She was to shocked to anwer ''Its fine I'll let it slide , but next time if you don't you'll get punished understood ?" She just nodedd her head ''Words , I want words'' ''Y-yes Ms.Kim" With that she left and then I got  a call from my mom

J'mom: YAH WHY DID YOU KISS THAT WORTHLESS LITTLE GIRL AH!
Jennie :Its non of your business 
J'mom : YAH YOU BETTER NOT KISS HER AGAIN! "
I literally laughed hearing that sentence!
Jennie" Well guess what I did and and its non of your busniess !
I said as I laughed
J'mom: YAH HOW DARE YOU , YOU'LL REGRET THIS !
she said as I hung up  feeling down ....

Lisa P.O.V
I went out of Ms.Kim's office  and she kissed me ! I  don't know how should I feel should I feel happy or sad I-I don't know  .....

*Timeskip to lunch time*

Right now is lunch time so I went up to Ms.Kim to see if she ate I knocked the door a couple of times , but there was no answer then I knocked again until I heard a faint ''C-come in " So I went in and it felt like she was crying ''Ms.Kim its l-lunch time a-and I was wondering i-if you w-would like to have lunch w-with me ?" ''I'm fine thankyou '' ''A-are you sure , but did you atleast eat '' ''I said I'm f-fine p-please j-just leave '' She said as she began crying and I rapidly went there and made her look at me ''Ms.Kim are you alright ? Why are you crying ?" I asked  instead of answering she hugged me tightly and I hugged back .  She suddenly let go and said '' Leave '' She said with a cold tone ''W-what ?" ''I said leave'' ''What why ?" ''JUST LEAVE ...please !" ''Ms.Kim just answer this question for me and then I'll gladly leave '' ''What is it  '' She said sith a cold tone "What are we ?" ''We're nothing now leave '' ''WE'RE NOT NOTHING HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT WHILE YOU JUST KISSED ME AND EVEN KISSED ME YESTERDAY ALMOST EVERY DAY?!"
''Leave please '' She said with her head hung low  ....

Jennie P.O.V
I-I just realized what I said and she left no no no ! I went out of thd company to find her and luckily I found her she was sitting on the bench in the park crying silently I walked closer and tapped her shoulder ''O-oh I'm sorry '' She said and when she saw me her mood changed ''What do you want Ms.Kim ?''  ''I-I'm so sorry I-I didn't mean to say that please forgive me !" ''So you kissing me was just playing around with me ?"
''No , not at all I love you so so so much
that I'll do anything ! Please ,do you love me back ?" ''Ms.Kim I-I do I do love you " ''S-so will you be my gf ?" She nodded her head happily and we held eachother's hand cuz we can't kiss in public and I took her back home and told Jisoo to take care of the company .We arrived at her house ''Bye Ms.Kim "
''Stop calling me Ms.Kim that's only for when we're at work you can call me Jennie , baby orjagiya  what ever you like '' I said as she nodded and I pullded her closer and kissed her  ''Goodnight nini'' ''Goodnight lili "
With that I went back with a bigò smile on  my face ...

Lisa P.O.V
I  can't believe I'm dating Ms.Kim I-I mean my gf now  "Rosie Ms.Kim and I are dating! '' ''Wow !I'm so happy for you !"  ''Don't tell anyone please even Jisoo " '' Ok ok  now go to sleep  , goodnight '' ''Goodnight !"I went up to my room with a smile on my face ...

*This is not the last part (I think) cuz my school is about to start *