Chapter 9 ( The Lunch )

Lisa P.O.V
Ms.Kim came in and apologized and I offered here to stay the night and she accepted  I went donw stairs to tell Rosie the Ms.Kim staying the night '' Rosie Ms.Kim is staying the night ok " ''Alright and tell her to make herself at home !'' Then I went back upstairs I wnet in silently and  hugged her from behind and shouted ''Ms.Kim I'm back  !" ''OMG you startled me !" ''I'm sorry '' ''Its fine '' 'Ms.Kim if you wnat to shower go and I'll give you some clothes of mine '' ''Really thankyou  , then I'll go shower "

Jennie P.O.V
After I finished taking a shower  she let me borrow clothes from her and I went back to the room to see her having snacks in her hand and I think she put on a movie  . She patted the bed meaning I have to sit beside her ''Ms.Kim would you like to watch a movie ? '' ''Yeah sure '' ''Ok then you pick '' ''Squid Game '' ''Alright ''  We began watching the movie and half way through she starts  cuddling me  . After the movie is done we began munching on some snacks ''Lisa would prefer to like a boy or a girl ?'' ''Why w-would you ask that Ms.Kim ?" ''Just a question "  ''I-I don't k-know " ''Its fine "   ''I think its time to sleep don't you think ?" ''Alright '' Before I could get on the bed she held my face and kissed my lips ''Lisa what are you ---" ''shh let's sleep'' She grabbed my arm and pushed me to the pillow and  started hugging me   .

*Timeskip to the morning *

Lisa P.O.V
Yesterday I kissed Ms.Kim and she asked me a question which I didn't answer well I hope that answers it now . Morning to me  I was about to leave the bed when she began tickling me ''Yah Ms.Kim stop ! '' ''Good Morning !What I didn't do anything '' She said while trying to control her laugh then I grabbed the pillow and started hitting her '' Alright that's how you wanna play it princess I'll show you " She grabbed thd other pillow and we began hitting eachother until Rosie called ''Breakfast is ready !"   ''That was fun " She said while I was laughing
We went down  ''Morning'' Ms.Kim and I said in a unison  and we finished breakfast then went back up stairs  .

Jennie  P.O.V
We went back upstairs and I started changing my clothes and she closed her eyes ''We're both girls its fine '' She just nodded while I finished dressing up  ''I'll pick you up at 7 ok ''  Alright ''  She said as she hugged me and held my hand and went down stairs I was at the door step and she was still holding hand and then she realized and released them ''Bye Ms.Kim !" ''Bye I'll see you at 7 " she just nodded . I left and as I was about to start my car Jisoo called .

*Otp*
Jisoo: Yah you made her cry and slept there for the night and now your taking her out for lunch !
Jennie : Hu who told you !?"
Jisoo : Rosè
Jennie : Are you mad ?
Jisoo : No , but don't do that again
Jennie : Alright love you bye !
Jisoo : Bye

*Timeskip to when she has to pick her up *

Lisa P.O.V
Alright Ms.Kim should be here any minute now and I hope she likes what I'm wearing

Lisa's outfit

Jennie's outfit

Ms.Kim honked her car which  indicated she's  and as I got in she complimented me ''You look good'' Thanks you too'' Then she began driving until we arrived I was about to get out when she opened the door for me  ''Thanks '' ''Your welcome  ,let's go ? '' she said as she pulled her hand out for md to take which I did  and then we went in and got to our table  with that we sat down and we began ordering our food ''Thanks Ms.Kim ''  ''For what '' ''For this '' ''No need to thank me  I should thank you ''
With that the food was here and the waiter served us , but he was looking at me  weirdly and I was getting uncomfortable 'Yah stop looking at my
girlfriend !" I choked on the water when she said that  ''I'm sorry Ms.Kim i-it w-won't happen  a-again " '' It better be or else your fired '' With that he left
'' Wait Ms.Kim you own this restaurant !" ''Yes is there a problem''
''Not at all '' We were done with our food when she suggested desert ''Do you want desert ?" ''That'll  be alot Ms.Kim'' ''I'll take that as a yes'' After we finished she drove me home '' Thanks for today Ms.Kim''
''Your welcome and goodnight '' ''Goodnight''
Jennie P.O.V
I arrived home and I know eomma is gonna start asking qustions
''Jisoo unnie I'm home '' Instead of Jisoo guess who answered eomma answered '' Yah where were you hu!" Then Jisoo came in '' I'm happy today can you just let be happy just for today " I said it with a tired yet cold tone and went up to my room changed and went to sleep ...

Lisa P.O.V
Ms.Kim I shouldn't have these feelings fir you your my boss ....