Chapter 4 (Saved)

Jennie P.O.V
I woke up not feeling her warmth towards me "Morning Ms.Kim " "Morning" '' Thankyou for staying with me yesterday '' '' Your welcome , and I should get going I contacted Rosè so I should go home now " '' Stay you should eat breakfast " I-I should get home cuz I-I don't w-want to be late for work '' " I'm the CEO I make the rules don't worry " '' A-are you sure?"
'' Yeah '' " Alright then what do you want to eat Ms.Kim '' '' Whatever you want I don't mind '' '' Ok then blueberry pancakes? " I hummed as a yes ''Alright I'll start making them'' She looks hot while she's cooking , what am I talking about! As she was preparing them I hugged her from behind as she flinched by my sudden actions "M-Miss.Kim what a-are you doing ?" " I want to hug you can't I ?" I said with a smirk plastered on my face
''S-sure you can Ms.Kim " " you smell nice " '' Th-thanks Ms.Kim'' Few moments later, " M-Miss.Kim c-can you get off cuz this part involves th-the stove and I don't want you to b-burn yourself "Alright " I really didn't want to , but its fine . After we finished and cleaned up I thanked her "Let me take you home " "You don't have to " '' Well I don't take no for an answer "
*Timeskip*
I brought her home and I got to the company and directly went to my office

Lisa P.O.V
I arrived at home and got dressed and ready to go , but as I was leaving Rosè stopped me " Where were you lastnight ?" '' I'll explain it to you when I get back , bye !"

* Timeskip*
I arrived at the company and went to Ms.Kim's office " Come in" "Is there anything you want me to do ?" " Yes print these papers and comeback" ''Ok"
She feel off today like she's not herself I wonder whatzs wrong . I printed the papers and brought them to Ms.Kim
" Come in " " Ms.Kim they're all done there anything else ? " " Message my shoulders again Lisa " "ok " I began messaging her shoulders just like she told me to do " Ms.Kim have you been taking care of your health ?" '' I told you yesterday that's non of your concern!" " Did you eat Ms.Kim its almost lumch time ?" She didnt reply " Rose packed me my lunch you can have it " '' No its ok " " Ms.Kim please take it I'm worried you might faint again please !" ''No its yours '' Please Ms.Kim! " ''ok "

*Timeskip: where everyone goes home *
(Still Lisa P.O.V)
I arrived home and didn't know what to expect my eyes couldn't handle this " I-I'm sorry I walked in on you two " "Oh my Lisa !" Rosè exclaimed I waited for them to get ready and then I went in
"Rosè your dating Ms.Kim's sister!"
" Nice to meet you my name is Kim Jisoo'' " N-nice to meet you t-to Jisoo" " I'm sorry I didn't tell you " '' Its ok and I 'll always be there for you plus I need to go get something so I'll be right back bye
*Timeskip*
As I was walking I heard a familiar voice , so I decided to check it out amd it turned out to be Ms.kim in horror! " Yah get your hands off of her !" '' What if I don't ?" He said as he chuckled "Then I'll have to do this !" I said as I began punching , kicking him "That's what you get for messing with woman you little piece of shit ! " Then I rushed back to her " Please d-don't h-hurt me " "Ms.Kim its me don't worry " Then she rushed over and fave me a tight hug " Thankyou soo much I-I don't know what I would've done without you Lisa I owe you " '' Your welcome Ms.Kim " '' Oh!I forgot to give you the container here " ''Alright Ms.Kim , then I'll see you around goodnight !" ''Night'' With that she left to her car . You din't know what your doing to me Jennie Kim ! I walked back home with a huge smile on my face !