Chapter 16 ( Preparations)

Jennie's mom P.O.V
"Goodworning Ms.Kim , the plan is ready to part in action ! " ''Alright , then let Kai take action in this and tell him what to do understood ?! " "Y-yes ma'am , I'll get going then bye " "Bye "

On the otherside....

Jennie P.O.V
"Morning lili !" "Morning , shouldn't we get ready for work nini ?" "Yeah , sure "
After we're done getting ready we got in the car " " Jagi , we're here !" " Oh , ok!" " Wait ! Where's my kiss ?" "A-alright , I'm sorry I-I just forgot " " Aishh it's fine ! Come here " I pulled her face closer to me and kissed her lips ..

Lisa P.O.V
I entered the company and went to my desk beside Nayeon " Hey ! Did you know that Kai will be working with Ms.Kim , and he will be coming today ! Oh I bet they'll make such a cute couple ! " "Well it could be just for work , it doesn't have to be for love . " I said with a sarcastic tone "Lisa , come to my office" I heard Jennie say
Now I was mad and don't know what to believe if it's just a rumor or not ! ....

Jennie P.O.V
" Jagiya come come here ! " I said and patted my lap , but she just nodded and began walking over to me . She sat in my lap while I wrapped my arms around her waist however she just sat their silently so I decided to break the silence " Did you lock the door baby ?" I asked sincerely she only nodded so I turned and faced her " Are you ok ? Did I do something wrong jagi ? " "No , not at all don't worry " "Are you sure ?" She hummed as a yes "Then kiss me " "Not now , I'm not in the mood please " " Alright , skip the tape Lisa what's bothering you ? " "Nothing really " "Don't lie to me " "No really , there's nothing , I'll get back to work" Then she got up , but I stopped her midway "Did I say you could go ?"
"No , I'm sorry can I go now?" "No , not until you tell me what's bothering you " " I already told you it's nothing !" "Lisa " I said with a demanding tone "Please ! " I said while I wrapped my arms around her waist "A-alright , I-I heard some people say th-that you and K-Kai are dating i-is that true ? " "Ofc not baby ! Never I wouldn't ever replace you ! It's just for work I promise . Are you still mad at me ? " No , I'm sorry for how I treated you " "It's fine jagiya , I promise you it's nothing " " S-so is he coming ?" "Yes , but don't worry after all your my personal assistant you have to be here with me " "Ok" I came closer and kissed her ...

Lisa P.O.V
I wasn't mad I was jealous ! "Hey Lisa I heard that Kai and Jennie are rumoured to be dating " "How do you know it may be false news you know ! " Well it could be , although they would be a cute couple right !? " I just hummed I was a bit jealous of what she was saying . After sometime , Kai came and greeted the employees and all of them went crazy it's like they've never seen a person ! .....

Kai P.O.V
I'm here at Jennie's office I was told by her mom to make her fall in love with me , come on now that's easy everyone's already head over heels for me ! Nevertheless she is dating someone and that is a girl . I arrived at her office and knocked on the door "Come in "I did "Nice to meet you Jennie " I said as I extended my hand out " Nice to meet you too Jongin '' "Oh , no need to call me Jongin call me Kai if you please " "Jongin it is " After sometime of chatting about work and other stuff she called her assistant Lisa " Yes Ms.Kim?" Her assistant said " Get me a copy for these papers please " Her assistant nodded just as she was about to leave I stopped her and grabbed her shoulder and she looked at me puzzled then looked back at Jennie and gulped " Your hair looks nice " " Th-thankyou Mr.Kim " She said and left ....

Jennie P.O.V
He just touched my baby's shoulder! She looked at me with a frightened look . After couple of hours he left and we exchanged numbers and everyone went home while me and my baby went home

* Timeskip *
(Still Jennie P.O.V)

"Home sweet home !" I said and she gave me a sweet smile . We changed into pyjamas and got to bed " Hey lili have you ever did it " "Hu , what do you mean ?" " Oh! D-do you mean that " I nodded and shook her head as a no "Would you like to try it b-but ofc not now when your ready ! " She nodded as a yes "Nini why do you have Kai's number in your contacts?" "It's just for work I promise , do you not trust me ? I questioned back " " No! I do I-I'm s-sorry " "Aishh stop apologising it's fine , I love you !" "I love you too "
"H-hey nini c-can I kiss you ?" " Ofc you can, come here ! " I said and pulled her closer and kissed "Goodnight! Jagiya! " "Night, love you ! " "Love you too " I said as I embraced her tightly.....

*I'll try to post often because I'm loaded with school work *