Chapter 8 ( I'm Sorry)

Lisa P.O.V
I woke up got ready for work and went down stairs ''Morning Rosie " ''Morning '' ''I'll get going now "
'' Alright , be careful '' Bye , I'll see you later '' ''Bye ''

*Timeskip*

I arrived at work and went to Ms.Kim's office  honetly I kind of scared about what she said yesterday p-perhaps she joking aroud  y-you know . I knocked on the door and heard a silent '' Come in ''
''Morning Ms.Kim  , is there a-anything you want me t-to do ?"
''Yes , there files with Nayeon  they should be stamped with my name on them '' She said while she was focused on her laptop ''What are you waiting for go !"  '' I-I'm sorry Ms.Kim I'll go now"

*Timeskip*

I went down to get the files from Nayeon
''Hey Nayeon Ms.Kim told me that you have some files that I need to take ?" ''Ah yes , here you go !" I grabbed them from her and sat down on my desk and began stamping Ms.Kim's name , they were alot , but I managed to get them done before lunch time . After I was done with them I went up to give them to Ms.Kim and a bell rang signalling it was lunch time . I went up to give the papers to Ms.Kim ''Come in ''
''Here y-you go Ms.Kim e-everythings d-done '' ''Aright , just put them on my table and go"  ''Ms.Kim a-actually its lunchtime and I-I was wondering if you ate or n-not '' ''That's non of your concern if I ate or didn't , you may go now " '' Ms.Kim th-that way y-you'll faint  j-just like last t-time , h-here y-you can have m---" I was about to continue what I was saying and she began shouting '' YAH THAT'S NON OF YOUR CONCERN IF I EAT OR NOT YOUR JUST LIKE ANY OTHER EMPLOYEE  , I DON'T WANT YOU CARING ABOUT ME UNDERSTOOD !'' I was on the verge of crying until she came closer and held my chin '' When I ask you something you answer me !"  ''I'm s-sorry Ms.Kim i-it w-won't happen again I-I p-promise ''
''Get out!" I just nodded my head and went out .

Jennie P.O.V
This is  bad , this is so bad !  I just took all my anger out on her ! Then I went to check if she was still there and asked some employees ''Have you seen Lisa ?"
''N-no Ms.K-Kim '' ''Yah! You have you seen her ?" ''She went to the toilet and then continued her work "  Then I  decided to head back to my office and tell everyone to go home . I went in and grabbed the mucrophone '' Everyone today's work is off you may go home now ! '' Then I called Jisoo

* Otp*
Jennie : Hey Jisoo unnie can you come and close the company please
Jisoo: Uhh ok , but why you don't usually close at this time ?
Jennie : I'll explain to you later , but can you please its urgent
Jisoo: Sure I'm coming 
Jennie: Thanks unnie bye
Jisoo: Bye

After I finished the call and I got and headed to my car I started the engine and went to her house .

* Timeskip*

I parked my car and began walking towards her door I knocked on the door and  her bestfriend opened it ''Oh Ms.Kim what a surprise , is there something wrong ?" '' Where is Lalisa ?''
''In here room , did she do something wrong ?" '' Not at all I just wanted to see her '' With I went straight up to here room and knocked on the door ''Rosie I told you I don't want to eat now ''
''Its me , open the door '' She didn't answer ''Yah open the damn door Lisa or I'll break it !''  Still no answer then Rosè came in ''Here a spare key'' ''Thank you alot '' Then I opened it  and whenI went in  I locked it . I saw her crying I went closer and sat on the bed  I was about to touch her when she moved  ''I didn't mean to make you cry its just that there was something bothering me and it made me angry''  No response I just hear her crying  I came closer and held her chin to make her look at me and wiped her tears . I  pulled her closer and hugged her tightly ''I'm sorry it won't happen again I promise " she raised her head ''P-pinky p-promise''  She said as she extended her hand out ''Pinky promise " I said as I pulled my hand to hers ''Oh and tomorrow I'm taking out to lunch since you don't have work "
''Ms.Kim b-but we d-do have w-work tomorrow "  ''Not anymore cuz I said so " I was flabbergasted when she  hugged me and I hugged back ''Thankyou Ms.Kim '' She said as she hugged me tighter ''Your welcome ''  I said  as a smile crept up on my face . We stayed like this for almost a minute ''Lisa I think that's enough hugging " ''Oh I'm sorry Ms.Kim '' ''No its ok , let me just call Jisoo ''  she nodded

*Otp*

Jennie : Hey Jisoo can you send on the company group chat that there's no work for tomorrow ?"
Jisoo: Sure , but why ?"
Jennie : Unnie your just good at asking I'll tell you later now can you ?
Jisoo " Sure bye
Jennie : Bye
End of call

''Well I think I should get going now"
''Ms.Kim stay its almost midnight ''
''No thankyou and Jisoo must be waiting for me '' ''Please just this once''
''Alright''.....

What are you doing to me Manoban ...