Chapter 7 ( The Argument)

Jisoo P.O.V
We arrived  home and went to my room and changed my clothes and while I was doing that I heard racous noises from down stairs ... I rushed down to her Jennie and eomma fighting ''Jennie you can't like this girl !" ''WHY CAN'T I ? Jisoo IS DATING A GIRL  WHY CAN'T I ?!" ''BECAUSE JENNIE  SHE POOR AND WORTHLESS AND SHE'LL RUIN OUR REPURATION !"  ''Well I DON'T CARE ABOUT OUR DAMN REPUTATION ! IT'S YOU THAT CARES ! ''WATCH YOUR TONE JENNIE !" 'I LIKE HER AND I'M GONNA DATE HER WHETHER YOU LIEK IT OR NOT !END OF DISCUSSION I'M GOING TO SLEEP !'
''YOU COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW !''
She didn't reply , but went to her room I immediately followed her to her room  , I knocked on the door  ''Go away !'' She said  ''Jenduk its me open up please ''
''Go away !" ''Please!'' I heard the door creak open and I went in '' Jenduk please tell me what's wrong "   ''Nothing " ''Then if its nothing why did you fight with eomma ?"  She stayed slient and I went closer to her '' Jenduk I won't judge you , you know you can trust me''
''I-I I like my PA...'' ''Lisa'' ''Its fine Jennie    I'm always here for you " '' Thanks unnie '' '' Your welcome Jenduk now go back to sleep you have work tomorrow ''  As I was about to leave I was interrupted by her voice '' Wait ! Can you sleep with me ''
''I-I'' '' Please you know I can't sleep without hugging someone " ''Fine , come here Jenduk " '' Night unnie '' '' Night Jenduk sleep well '' ''you too''
With that we drifted to sleep .

Jennie P.O.V
I like her , but I don't know if she likes me back ......