Chapter 5 ( The Consquence )

Jennie P.O.V
I woke up got ready for work and went down stairs "Morning Jenduk! " ''Morning unnie " '' Morning Jennie " Said my mom and I just ignored it " Jennie eomma is saying goodmorning "
Morning , I'm going now " Just as I was about to leave Jisoo said " Do you want to come with me to my gf's dimner " '' I'll think about it '' ''Please!" ''Alright , I have to get going now bye" '' bye'' I finally arrived and went to my office and just now someone knocked on the door and it was Lisa " Come in " ''Morning Ms.Kim do you have anything for to do ?" '' Morning and yes go get me papers from Nayeon " "ok '' With that she left and how can someone be soo cute and jot at the sametime !

*Timeskip to lunchtime at the company*

Lisa P.O.V
Its lunchtime ans my friend BamBam is here so I went to eat lunch with him as we were talking Ms.Kim suddenly came and grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the caferteria ''M-Miss.Kim your
h-hurting me !" She didn't answer and started dragging me again umtil we gor to her office . We got there and I didn't even sit down I 'm scared . After a moment she said " Who is that hu ! Is he your boyfriend if so your fired !" ''M-Miss.Kim h-he's not my b-boyfriend he's j-just my friend p-please let go it hurts !" '' You know you just broke the rules right ?" I-I'm so s-sorry Ms.Kim ot w-won't h-happen again " '' Well here take a look at the rules sheet "

Rule 1 " You must do everything Ms.Kim says ''
Rule2 '' You must wear something work appropriate othrrwise there will be a punishment''
Rule 2 " You shouldn't be in a relationship or your fired "

If you break one of the rules you must to face the consquences .

" M-Miss.Kim I'm sorry please don't fire me l'll do anything " '' Anything ?"
She said with a smirk on her face as I nodded and she came closer "Ms.Kim what are you-'' She pulled my face and kissed me I-I just kissed my boss !!
'' Your not fired but I suggest you not breaking the rules againg darling " She said as she sat back in her chair and I just went back to stunned to process what just happened ...

Jennie P.O.V
You don't know what your doing to me Manoban ....