The Row

"What does one wear to London Fashion Week?" Lizzie asked.

"I was going to suggest your long black dress, but this looks much better," I smiled, walking out of the bathroom.

"This is my underwear," she smirked, putting her hands on her waist and shaking her head at me.

"I'm wearing a white suit with a light green corset if that helps you," I told her, slipping on my bottoms.

She hummed and pulled out a tight black midi dress, "this?"

"You can do better," I replied.

She rolled her eyes and put it back, "what about this one?"

"No," I answered, "where's your jumpsuit?"

"The black one?" she asked.

I hummed a yes and finished the final touches of my makeup as she pulled out a tight black jumpsuit that had a plunging neckline and flared bottoms.

"That is perfect," I smiled.

"Okay," she whispered, slipping it on and taking off her bra so it would fit nicer.

When she was done, I turned around in my seat and nodded quickly, "you look beautiful."

She had kept her hair down and straightened it. Giving me a wink, she fixed her bangs and sat down on her bed to put her shoes on. Once I was fully ready, I kissed the top of her head and grabbed my bag for the evening.

"The show starts at seven and then we have a social event afterwards with drinks and snacky food, but we won't be eating much until we get home later," she told me, grabbing my hands to help her stand up.

"Alcohol and minimal food? What could go wrong?" I smirked.

"Please don't tell me you're a throwing-up kind of drunk," she sighed, "I might have to break up with you."

I shook my head with a small laugh, "I was more worried about you than me."

"I can handle my drink," she assured me.

"Okay," I giggled, "are you ready?"

She hummed and looked around before finally standing up, "yup, can we take a photo first."

"Always," I smiled, pulling her towards me by her waist and holding my phone up in front of me.

Lizzie kissed my cheek, and I snapped a photo. She pulled away and giggled, slightly scrunching her nose and letting me take another. I cupped her cheek and kissed her lips softly, taking another photo and then dropping my phone into my pocket without separating our lips. She sighed and wrapped her arms around my neck, gently pushing me backwards towards the wall. When my spine hit the concrete, I let out a soft moan and she smiled into the kiss, letting our tongues explore the other's mouth. When we both ran out of breath, I reluctantly pulled away and left a few final pecks on her lips.

"I can't wait to take this off you later," I whispered.

She hummed with a smirk and pecked my lips one more time before pealing me off the wall and linking our fingers together.

"Fashion Show first," she smiled.

"Lead the way," I giggled.

This year's show was taking place in the gardens of the Natural History Museum and when we turned up, cameras instantly ran towards us in an attempt to get photos of MK and Ashley. Lizzie's hand was in mine and started to shake as soon as the flashes began. I dropped her hand and wrapped my arm around her shoulder to shield her from the cameras as we made our way through the crowd.