Part 10: Earth 2

(Woman): We...need to talk.

(Y/N), Kara and Flash were brought by the woman to a large, brick building a few blocks away. When they first walked in, they were met with what seemed like relics of superheroes going back to the 1940's and a loud, British-sounding voice.

(Voice): Well done, Power Girl. What was the cause of the disturbance?

The woman, apparently called Power Girl, responded.

(Power Girl): It's complicated, Doctor. We need to get the others here as soon as possible.

(Voice): Very well. I will concact Flash, they will all be here shortly.

(Flash): Wait, isn't that me?

Kara, starting to panic, walked up to Power Girl. Her eyes were starting to glow red, which scared (Y/N).

(Kara): Who are you? What's going on? Where are we?

(Power Girl): I can explain everything, Kara. Can you and your friends come with me for a second?

(Kara): How do you know my name?

(Power Girl): Because if Doctor Fate was right about a disturbance, and that it was you three, I think I'm you.

(Y/N): What?

(Power Girl): Just come with me and I can explain.

The trio followed Power Girl into another room, where she turned on a holographic display.

(Flash): This is pretty high-tech for a place with eighty year-old photos of superheroes.

(Power Girl): That's one of the best things about the Justice Society. We have a long history, but haven't stopped innovating.

(Kara): Justice Society? What the hell is this?

(Power Girl): Flash has had theories for years, but your arrival here seems to confirm them. Kara Zor-El, welcome to the multiverse.

(Flash): Barry had some ideas about that too. He said that there could be an infinite number of earths, but that we can't interact with them. Something about universes vibrating at different frequencies.

(Power Girl): Exactly. Wait a minute, who's Barry?

(Flash): Barry Allen? The Flash? Y'know, blonde guy, does a lot of science stuff. I still miss him.

(Kara): I know the feeling.

(Y/N): Wait, the first Flash was named Barry Allen?

(Power Girl): Anyway, the Flash on our world has the same theory. Let me give a visual. Say this circle is your earth. Technically, they could be in the same place and never actually touch. Which would make this one, my earth-

(Kara): -Earth 2.

(Power Girl): Exactly. We'll work to get you three home as soon as possible.

(Doctor Fate): Power Girl. They have arrived.

(Power Girl): Come on, guys, I'll introduce you. You may be here for a while.

After walking into the main briefing hall, Power Girl introduced the trio to the remaining members of the Justice Society of America. Doctor Fate, Hawkman, the Flash, Green Lantern, and Red Tornado.

 Doctor Fate, Hawkman, the Flash, Green Lantern, and Red Tornado