Part 12: Justice Society Pt. 1

Ten days after the Justice Society's attempt to return (Y/N), Kara and Wally home as well as another failed attempt in the meantime, they decided to find more ways to get the trio back to their universe. They learned the true names of the JSA members as well, for ease of communicating with them. More accurately, Karen Starr told them.

Just as the group from Earth 1 were starting to relax with Karen and Hawkman, or Carter Hall, though, Earth 2's Flash, also known as Jay Garrick, ran in.

(Jay): Everyone! We're getting reports of villain activity from Coast City!

(Karen): Any confirmation on who it is?

(Jay): The big one.

(Karen): Oh no. Kara, Wally! You're with us! (Y/N), you stay here.

(Y/N): Wait, why am I staying?

(Karen): So you don't get killed! 

After Karen said that, Green Lantern, Red Tornado and Doctor Fate entered the room. Doctor Fate then spoke up.

(Kent): Everyone, get to the Javelin! We are leaving here as soon as possible.

(Carter): Are we leaving anyone with the kid?

(Jay): He should be fine. Worst case scenario, we have two speedsters and a pair of Kryptonians who can cross the country in a few seconds.

After that, the JSA, Wally and Kara suited up and began making their way to their jet, the Javelin. Before Kara could leave, though, (Y/N) pulled her aside.

(Y/N): Stay safe out there, okay?

(Kara): I'll try. This can't be the worst thing I've gone against, right?

(Y/N): I hope it isn't. Don't die, okay?

(Kara): I won't. I promise.

Kara then hugged (Y/N) before running to catch up with the other heroes. When she met the JSA and Wally on the Javelin, she took a seat next to her Earth 2 counterpart before they launched and flew off to Coast City.

When they arrived, Kara looked out the window and saw a large group of military-esque vehicles, including tanks, moving towards the city.

(Kara): What the hell? We aren't taking on the military, right?

(Karen): No, those vehicles were reported missing over a month ago. We couldn't find any information, but I guess this was it.

(Kara): Who could actually steal that many?

(Carter): See the truck in the back? He's probably in there. We're gonna drop most of you over the convoy, but I'll have to land the jet.

(Kent): I will join you as you land. Jay, you will stay with us. As for the rest of you, find a parachute if you require one.

(Wally): That means me, doesn't it?

(Kent): It does. I will lead the second group. Power Girl, you will lead our main attack in the convoy.

(Karen): Got it, Doc. Kara, John, Wally, Alan, you're with me.

And with that, Carter opened up the back end of the Javelin so the first group could, quite literally, get the drop on their opponents.

(Karen): Follow my lead, kid!

(Kara): Okay!

Kara and the others followed Karen into battle. As soon as they landed, Karen fired a blast of heat vision at the wheels on one of the trucks. Wally gave them support by getting the goons out of the trucks before they flipped and blew up.

Karen and Kara left Wally, Green Lantern and Red Tornado to deal with more trucks so the pair of Kryptonians could deal with the tanks. Karen and Kara bent the tank barrels back so they were unusable, broke the treads and even froze a few in their place after disabling them. 

Simultaneously, Carter, Kent and Jay landed the Javelin behind the convoy. The three eldest members of the JSA made quick work of many trucks on their end, making their way to the others closer to the city. While Kent and Jay prefered to merely disable their opponents weapons, Carter decided that it would be more effective to destroy the trucks so that they wouldn't be usable. When most of the trucks and tanks were destroyed or disabled, the trio rejoined with the rest of the JSA as well as Kara and Wally.

Back at the headquarters, (Y/N) managed to find coverage of the battle on TV. He was watching footage of the main group ever since they first hit the ground. He saw everything and was about to start cheering Kara on, despite him being fairly confident that she might not hear him. He couldn't be certain, though, because of the excessive amounts of gunfire and metal being compressed by both Kryptonians.

He was also watching as Kara was hit by a tank round. Thankfully, after the dust cleared, she was shown to be okay.

(Y/N): Oh, thank god.

Back in Coast City, Kara and Wally were finally face to face with the opponent they and the JSA were facing. A tank moved out of the way so a truck could drive in, and out stepped the man behind the attack. Vandal Savage.

 Vandal Savage