Return of the wedding crasher

The next day, was the day of the wedding, everyone was there: the whole kong clan, the super Mario family other kingdoms.

The super Mario bros arrived with princess peach and toad.

"I can't believe Sophia is finally getting married" Mario says.

"Yeah the one thing she said she'll never do" Luigi says.

"At least your sister chose the right person, she's marrying someone for herself and not because she's being forced into it, but what matters is her happiness right?" Peach says.

Then they take seat In the wooded pews, peach sat between the bros and toad sat next to Luigi.

"Yeah, we do want her to be happy" Mario says.

"Sometimes we just got to find the right person" peach says as she takes Mario's hand in his.

Then suddenly Sophia called them, "Mario, Luigi"

They see her wearing a new wedding dress: Contrast Mesh Split Hem Floral Lace Cami Wedding Dress.

"Sis" Mario and Luigi get up and the three siblings hugged.

"I'm so glad you guys can make it" Sophia says.

"Are you kidding" Mario says, "we wouldn't miss your wedding for the world"

Then they heard bells ringing, "oh it's time now, I got to go, and te good to see you again princess peach you Too toad"

As everyone take their seats, mama Mario takes a seat, she was wearing a lavender tube skirt with a long white sleeve shirt and a matching lavender hat and heels, she was holding her granddaughter Gigi, she was 2 years old wearing a lavender dress, she clapped her hands.

Then kongs started banging on the drums, then the wedding march music plays, they turn to see Sophia walking down the aisle with her dad.

And at end of the aisle was dk, he wore a tuxedo, he was looking a bit nervous as he sees Sophia getting closer to him.

His dad pats his shoulders and chuckles then Mario dad lets go of Sophia when she steps on the alter, dk takes her hand and they turn to cranky kong king who unite them as husband and wife.

"Today is a grand day, we not only ignite two people as one but we emerge families too, my son donkey Kong will now take over as the new king of the jungle kingdom, let us began: dearly beloved we are gathered here today to unite the prince of kongs with a human girl-"

But as he went on, Mario an yogi noticed their mom crying, she dried her eyes as their dad took Gigi and puts her on his lap.

"That's your mom" he pointed.

"What's wrong ma?" Luigi asked as Mario grabs her shoulders.

"It's just-it makes me so happy to see one of you guys getting married, you're all so grown up, my babies grown up"