Post credit ending

(Ending)

But back at bowser's castle, Kamek arrived down in the lava pit with bowser jr, looking around it didn't take him long to realize that bowser was dead.

He frown while jr. had no idea what going on just smiled.

"Looks like you're the new king now young sire, and don't worry I'll raise you like a son"

He turns away but suddenly a hand pop out of the lava.

"AH!" It scared Kamek for a bit, but jr. laughs and it made Kamek realized.

It wasn't over just yet, bowser was still alive but he was changed.

As he pulled himself out of the lava, he was covered in oozing red lava, he coughed out  the lava.

"Sire, you're alive-AH! But you're-"

"I KNOW KAMEK!"

"AH! Sorry"

"Is my son ok"

"Right here sire" he hands bowser jr.

"Da-da"

"The Mario brothers ruined everything, they ruin my wedding and stole my bride...she's gone for good but it made me realized that Sophia was right, I can't make her love me, but I can bring back my old one"

"You're orders sir"

"Gather the army, we are moving to a new kingdom"

"Where to sir"

"New Kong city"

"Oh"

"Call king boo, tell him I got a job for him"

Then he steps on something, it was two tear fabrics of the Mario bros cap.

"I know exactly how to get my bride back"

He turns around only showing his eye.

Then he looks down at his son.

"Your mother May be gone but at least I have you, you're all I have left, I'm gonna teach you everything you need to know to be a king like me, come Kamek"

"Yes sire"

"First stop: new kong city"

This wasn't just the beginning but a new threat.

(Post credit ending)

Then back in Brooklyn, zooming in on the city, somewhere in a skyscraper building was a apartment and in that apartment woman with brown hair was looking at the window.