The scourge of the metro kingdom

Back on the lost island, Mario and Luigi just rescued Cappy from Klepto.

The condor was on the ground, head dizzy from the hits the Mario bros gave him.

Then Mario and Luigi try to fix up the odyssey, "alright, done, there it should ready to go, well to take us to the next kingdom" Mario says as he shuts the trunk.

"Now all we need now is to find a power moon on this island...if we can even find one" Mario says.

"I don't think that will be necessary" Luigi says, when he pulls out of his pocket a power moon, it was What Sophia gave him.

"What!" Mario was amazed as he takes the power moon, "where did you find this Luigi" he asked.

"Sophia gave it to me, she said it was a gift from bowser"

"Where did she get one?"

"Well if I had to guess, bowser gave it to her or something"

"Well it's enough to get the odyssey working" Cappy takes the power moon and uses it to start up the odyssey.

The engine stutter for a few seconds but then it starts moving.

They get inside, "the power moon is enough to start the odyssey, thanks for fixing it" Cappy says.

"Let's just hope we can get to them in time" Mario says.

"Until then let's try to ease up, now then we were on our way to the metro kingdom" Cappy says.

"What's in the metro kingdom?" Luigi asked.

"The whole kingdom is one vast city filled with sky scrappers, it seems it was built using the energy from power moons" capotillo says.

"Wow a while kingdom depending on moon power, they must need a lot" Mario says.

Then Luigi looks at the window, "hey does it rain in the city?"

"No, why do you ask?" Cappy says.

"Because something tells me we getting close"

They all looked at the city, it was raining and apparently bowser advertised for his wedding.