Meet the broodals/Attack on the mushroom kingdom/father & son reunion

Then the door open, they look up to see bowser.

"Ah, I see you two hace finally met, Sophia this is tiara"

Sophia gets up then enraged, tiara flies over to see face.

"You destroyed everything you monster"

But bowser snorts angrily at her and she hides behind Sophia.

"Look bowser do what you want with me but don't hurt her"

"Hurt her?" He takes tiara and she morphs into a tiara.

"Sophia I'm not going to hurt her, I got her for you"

"For me? AH!" She sees him reach out to her.

And when she flinch she saw that he put tiara on her head.

"Come with me Sophia, I want you to meet someone"

She follows him on deck to see koopas decorating the ship for the wedding.

She felt Tiara quivering, so she pats tiara to calm her down.

Sophia felt uncomfortable with bowser's army looking at her, they weee closing in.

Then she bumps into someone, "oh" she turns to see: a group of villainous anthropomorphic rabbits called the broodals.

They are led by Topper, a squat, round Broodal who attacks in the green hat, They all wear fancy clothing, which is color-coded between each of them, and have dark eyelids

They are led by Topper, a squat, round Broodal who attacks in the green hat, They all wear fancy clothing, which is color-coded between each of them, and have dark eyelids. The other members are Hariet, a small female with a purple dress, Rango, a tall and lanky clad in suspenders and a yellow hat who acts as the group's bouncer; and Spewart, a crude, poison-spewing in blue.

They all turned to Sophia, threatened by her, Sophia felt threatened by them, especially Harriet who glared at her, they got in close on her.

"Bowser" Sophia cried his name as they got closer then they had her trapped to a wall.

"BOWSER! AH!" She covers herself when bowser stomps his foot, he scared the broodals off.

"BACK OFF!"

"Ah!"

Then bowser turns to Sophia with a concerned look.

"Are you okay Sophia" he cups her hand in his claw, but she was so terrified that she slowly pulls her hand back.

"Sorry king bowser" rango (voiced by bill farmer) says, "we thought she was an intruder A-hyuck"

"No, of course not, this is my fiancé Sophia"

But Harriet was disgusted by Sophia, "ugh, this is your bride, but she's a...a human"

Bowser gets angry and gets in her face, "YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT!"