Flower thieves of the wooded kingdom

"Ok guys it looks like were heading to the wooded kingdom" Cappy says.

"What's in the wooded kingdom" Mario asked as he and Luigi take a seat.

"Hmm, it says that there's a giant greenhouse that is filled with flowers" capotillo says.

"That sounds nice" Mario says.

"It's also famous for it's beautiful flowers in the world: the soirée bouquet"

"Wow, the soirée bought, what does it looks like?" Luigi asked.

"It's the most beautiful flower in the world, very rare too, you don't find them anywhere else, others gather some to use for wedding"

"Knowing bowser, he would take all of them for the wedding" Mario says.

"Well get prepared we're about to arrive" Cappy looks outside the rest joining.

When they landed, they were surrounded by dirty and grass, a large forest area containing several iron structures. This area is also surrounded by large mountains, as well as a geodesic dome.

"The Steam Gardens is home to the Steam Gardeners, who water and grow flowers throughout the area, especially in their Sky Garden Tower and Secret Flower Field" Cappy says.

"What's in the secret flower field?" Mario asked.

"The soirée bouquet" Cappy says.

"I have to admit, it is amazing" Luigi says, "but are they an person here, I mean who built this place"

"No one knows who built the giant machines dotting this land, but today the Steam Gardeners use them to maintain the greatest flower gardens in the world. The giant dome is climate-controlled and apparently self-sufficient, operating with no maintenance since ancient times" capotillo explains.

"Wait, do you hear that" Cappy asked.

"Don't know let's check it out"

They head to the iron roads, "Luigi look, it's just like that construction site"

The brothers turned to each other then ran, Mario throws Cappy and jumps on a higher ground, he helps Luigi up, they see a bigger view of the wooded kingdom.

"Mario look" Luigi pointed up in the sky.

Where the broodals ship is hovering over the sky garden.

"Well that can't be good" Mario says.

"It's never good when their around" Cappy says.

"Come on, let's go see what their up to" Mario says.

They walk on a bridge of flowers to the iron tower.

"Wow, weird bridge" Mario says.

Luigi looks down, the bridge feels like walking on vines, it didn't feel sturdy and looking down, it was a big drop if they slip.

"And scary, mama Mia"

They made it to the other side jumping on a bridge of crates, which lead to more flower bridge, and they have to climb a huge steps of stairs to the top.

"Oy"

When they reached to the top, they were already exhausted.

"Mama Mia Mario, this tower sure is big"

"Yeah, let's just hope I have the energy to deep whatever the broodals are planning"

Then as they reached to the top, they were confronted by Spewart.

"Too late, chumps! We snagged the Soirée Bouquet already, Now why don't you scram so we can grab the rest of the flowers as well?"

"No way tubby, those flowers don't belong at a wedding they belong here"