Showdown on the Inverted Pyramid

Then back with the Mario bros, they were cruising in the odyssey, Luigi was exploring the ship, while mario was sitting next to Cappy.

"Wow Mario, this is amazing" Luigi looks outside the window with wonder.

"It sure is Lou, it sure is...I just wish Sophia was here to see this" Mario frowns.

Cappy of course saw and tries to comfort him, "don't worry we'll get them back and stop that overgrown lizard, I know it Mario"

Mario turns to Cappy giving him a soft smile, "wand right now we need to follow that monster's trail, we should heading to the next kingdom soon, capotillo which kingdom are we heading to?"

"Let's see..oh it's the sand kingdom"

"Sand kingdom?" Luigi asked. "Is it like a castle made of sand"

"Well.." Cappy turns to his brother, "not exactly"

But both head outside but when they step off the odyssey, it started to feel cold.

""Huzzah! I declare the maiden voyage of the Odyssey a complete success!" Cappy says.

But Mario and Luigi started to shiver, "yeah that's great But why is it so cold?" Luigi asked.

"Yeah I though deserts were supposed to be hot."

"Huh? The top of that tower is shining! But how could that be?" Cappy says.

"Hmm... There are some ruins there, and... An artifact called the Binding Band that links people forever...like a wedding ring!"

"And this Bowser seems like just the sort of creep that would steal a priceless antiquity for his sham wedding!"

"Sounds like bowser" Mario says.

"Come on let's see if we can find any more power moons"

They walked through the village then they came across a purple lake, but before they could step on it.

"STOP!"

"Whoa"

Cappy and his brother stops them, "what?"

"You almost stepped in a toxic burning lake, you step in it and you'll burn"

"So how are we supposed to get across?" Mario asked.

Luigi looks at capotillo then he gets an idea, "hang on I got an idea" he throws capotillo and he comes back to him.

"You can jump on the caps to the other side"

"Great Idea Lou and when i get to the other side I'll come get you"

"Not a bad idea, ok ready" Cappy says.

Luigi takes capotillo ready to throw him and Mario gets in a running start.

"Alright, let's-a-go"

Mario runs and as he jumps and Luigi throws the cap and Mario jumps on it, they keep repeating, but as Mario was halfway to the other side, Luigi's arm was starting to hurt.

"Uh Mario...how long do we need to do this?"

"Just a few more Lou"

"Mama Mia, I need to rest"

He gave his arm a break but then he missed and Mario fell.

"Ah!"

"MARIO!" Luigi panicked then throw capotillo, he grabbed mario and throw him up and he landed safely on the other side.

They all breath in a sigh of relief, but mario still laughs.

"Sorry Mario"

"See, I'm ok"