Battle on the cloud kingdom

In the odyssey, the guys were chilling, "alright all we need to across the ocean and in no time we'll be in the metro kingdom in no time" Cappy says.

"And to think their precious soirée bouquet stolen, we can't let bowser keep doing whatever he wants" Luigi says.

Then Mario holds his shoulders, "don't worry Lou, we're gonna stop him and the wedding, I just hope we can make in it time"

"If we can catch up to him, he seems to be on a role shopping for his wedding"Capetillo shakes.

"Not to worry lil bro, we'll get them, now why don't we see what's waiting for us in the metro kingdom" Cappy takes out a guide.

But then Luigi looks out the window, his face dropped.

"Uh Mario, you might wanna see this"

They see that they were heading towards bowser airship.

"Looks like we're getting closer then we thought" Mario says

Then in the airship, Sophia was getting ready, Sophia was brushing her hair, she had a sorrow look on her face, and Yoshi was forced to be the ring bearer, he had on a little bow tie, he looked sorrowful as Sophia was, he rest his head on her lap and she petted him.

But peach saw how miserable she was and wasn't gonna stand by and take it.

"You don't have to do this you know, you don't have to marry him"

"It doesn't look like I have any other choice" Sophia sobs.

"MARIO IS ALIVE!" bowser shouts at the brood lad who all looked bruised and ashamed

Topper was bruised and his clothes tore up, Harriet rubbing her arm and was blushed from the heat, rango was wet and spewart was covered in leaves and twigs.

"HOW COULD YOU LET HIM GET PASS YOU!" He growled making traen all jump in fear.

"He's stronger then he looks" topper tries to explain.

"Bah, he's just a plumber"

"He has required some help with two caps" Harriet says.

"Cape you say?" Bowser begins thinking, "so my my question is: how can the best men I hire to make sure my wedding goes well could let TWO PLUMBERS AND TWO TALKING CAPS GET PASS THEM THIS IS REALLY UNACCEPTABLE"

His anger caused them all to jump, then madam broodal came in.

"What is going on here?"

"Your little bunnies let a plumber get involved of my wedding and are on their way here now, well I hired you to make sure my wedding will go so well, I didn't expect it to be a group of amateurs"

As he shouts, Sophia was passing by, she overheard bowser.

"I thought you were good at your job"

"We're trying" Harriet quivers.