Clash of the lake kingdom

In the odyssey, "ok guys it looks like the next stop is the lake lake kingdom" Cappy says.

"Oh...is it a kingdom underwater?" Luigi asked.

"No really" Cappy says, "it says there are known for their fashion, and oh! There's a famous wedding gown, called the lochlady dress"

"Wedding dress?" Luigi says.

"Of course bowser would steal that" Mario says.

"Well buckle up boys, we're here" capotillo says when he looks outside.

When they landed, they saw that they were surrounded by water, but they also see the broodals ship.

"Looks like the broodals are here too, I hope you guys are excellent swimmers" Cappy says.

Mario and Luigi turned to each other then they jump right in.

They can only hold their breath long enough for a couple of hours.

They saw that underneath were so distressed Lochladies, mermaid-like creatures there was smoking clearing away it seems like they survived a bomb blow out and others claimed that bowser stole the lochlady dress.

There were also a elevator that would take them to the water plaza.

They see a Lochladies crying: "I wonder where our Lochlady Dress is

They see a Lochladies crying: "I wonder where our Lochlady Dress is. I hope whoever wears it looks good enough in it to justify our heartache..."

And once they get in the elevator, they make it to the top and we're able to breath, they breathe heavily.

"Wow, ok I don't think I want to live in a kingdom like this" mario says.

"Yeah, me neither" Luigi says.

Then when they reach the top, they heard some footprints.

They turned around to see rango.

"Ahyuh hyuh hyuh! Sorry fellas but Yer too late! We already got the Lochlady Dress. And it even matches the boss's tuxedo. So no WAY we're givin' it back!"

"Oh you're gonna give it back one way or another, just like your gonna give us our sister back"

"We'll see about that"

But Luigi was feeling termed when Mario and rango get ready to fight.

"Mario be careful, he's bigger then you, like spike's size" Luigi pulled on his arm.

"Relax Lou, if I can handle the other two, I can handle him"

Rango pulls out his hat then it shows that it was a grinder, he throws it like a boomerang.

"Ah!" Mario overs but his hat came flinging back and it tore his right arm, leaving a cut.

"AH!" Mario grabbed his arm.

"AH!" Luigi panicked.

But Mario wasn't about to quit, instead of when rango got his hat back and threw it, Mario threw Cappy, then he stomped on tango's hat, jumped and stomped on his head.

"Ah!" He gets up, rubs his head, he hops in pursuit of Mario, trying to stomp on him.

"AH!" It worried Luigi even more, he sees that rango's jump was so strong it broke the ground.

Then he stops, he attempts to throw his hat again, this time Mario was prepared, he moved but when the hat comes back, it cuts a piece of his beard off.

"AH!" Mario and Luigi panicked.

Then rango catches his hat, he throws it again, but this time Luigi gets in front of Mario and throws his cap.

"LOOK OUT!" Luigi shouts.

Then he hits rango's hat back at him, rango ducks and he sees his hat flinging away, then he turns back to the Mario bros.

"Ha, you miss"

But then his own hat comes fling back and hits in the back of the head, knocking him out.

"Ugh"

Mario and Luigi turn to each other, "now that he's taken care of, we can go" capotillo says.

"Yeah but first things first, we need to find more moon power" Cappy says.

Then Mario and Luigi smiled as they both had the same idea.

They both jumped in the lake, couple of minutes later they came out with a couple of moon power, then they powered up the odyssey.

"I'm worried about those two, let's catch up with them" Cappy says.

"To the next kingdom" Mario says.

They head inside and the odyssey takes off and the next destination is: the wooded kingdom.