Race in the snow kingdom

"What's in the snow kingdom?" Luigi asked.

"You mean besides a kingdom made of ice and snow and mountains, which is very cold" Mario says.

"Actually it's more then that" Cappy explains.

"Huh?"

"It sounds like the races in town are quiet popular and the prize is a frost frosted cake"

"Really? Sounds yummy"

In the snow kingdom of shiveria, bowser was about to take off but not before taking to the broodal a giving them a warning.

"Remember, if they survive and crash my wedding...you and the rest are finished, got it" bowser says to rango who was shivering not from just the cold but to bowser's threat.

"Yes sir, we won't let you down sir"

"Good now bring me that cake, nothing but the best for my wedding" bowser gets inside his ship.

Back with the Mario bros, they had already landed the odyssey And are walking in the blithering cold.

"Brr, it's so cold, colder then Antarctic" Luigi shivered.

"Yeah, I just wish I brought my coat"

But then they fell in a hole in the snow, "AH!" The boys screamed.

a small town under the surface. there is a blizzard occurring outside the town area.

"Ah!" Luigi fell on top of Mario.

"Sorry Mario, where are we?"

"Huh? I don't know but it's not that much cold"

"Welcome to shiveria town" Cappy says.

"Ok well let's if bowser has been through here" Mario says.

Then Luigi sees race of chubby, seal-like creatures with penguin-like proportions the Shiverians gathering around looking in a panicked.

"Mario look, they look like they could use our help"

"Let's see if we can help them" Mario says.

So he talked to one of them, "that monster stole our racing prize the first frosted cake!"

"Oh that sound horrible" Luigi says.

"Yeah, As if that wasn't bad enough he blocked the entrance to our race course! We need power moons to get back in!"

"Don't worry I think we can be of help" Mario offered their help.

The shiverian looked joyful, "really, thank you we would ever be so gracious towards you"

They run to find some moon power to open the entrance to the race way.

"Hey Mario"

"Yeah"

"Do you think we'll run into the broodals"

"Well all we can is wish they already left"

But soon Mario would regret his words when rango jumps into front of them.

"AH!" Luigi ran and hide.

"Hyuh, hyuh, we got the frost-frosted cake. The boss man sure is fussy bout cake reckon we got him the best one through, but you sure did made us look bad"

"Well if you did your job better your boss wouldn't be so mad with you"

"Oh, you're gonna regret that" he takes his hat off and throws it at Mario.

"Ah!" Luigi has yet again to watch Mario defend them.

He throws Cappy, bounced on rango's hat and jumps on his head.

"Ow, why you little" he was about to stomp on him.

But something inside Luigi snapped, throws capotillo underneath and rango slips and crashes into the snow.

"Whoa" he ends up hitting a block of ice, his head dizzy.

"Ooh" he groans then he collapsed.

Luigi was surprised at himself but not before Mario pat his back who was impressed.

"Nice job lou"

"Well it was either me or you and I'm not gonna let bowser marry Sophia"

"Don't worry, that's never gonna happen, let's go"

Then back in the jungle kingdom, a miracle happened, dk has finally awaken from his unconscious injury.

"Ugh" He gets up out of bed, he sees he was covered in bandages, his father came in.

"Oh good son, you're awake"

"Dad, where is Sophia and her brothers"

"She got kidnapped but don't you worry Mario and Luigi are heading their way to rescue her"

But something inside dk wouldn't rest, he decided to go out and stop the wedding.

He gets up, which had his dad worried when he removes the bandages.

"Son, what are you doing? Where are you going?"

"I'm going to go save her"

"No son you can it's too dangerous, you just woke up and your wounds-"

"Hey, someone has to stand up to that beast and if we don't stop him, there we're all in trouble and I'm not gonna let him take Sophia away from me, not again-again"

"Be careful son"

So dk got on his kart, he goes to find bowser, meanwhile with the bros.

Once Mario collects all four of these Power Moons, the race area opens up, allowing Mario and the Shiverians to enter. Upon entering the race area, he then helps one of the racers to win in the Bound Bowl Grand Prix race.

After he wins, he is received a Multi Moon, which restores the Snow Kingdom to its former glory, getting rid of the blizzard outside the town, allowing the Shiverians to race on their race course peacefully and granting access to more Power Moons.

"What a race! You were like a....super sonic snowman! Your prize is a multi moon"

"You hear that Mario, we won!" Luigi hugs him.

"I know Lou, looks like we have enough moon power wouldn't you say" Mario says to Cappy.

"Couldn't agree me"

"Come on we got a wedding to get to and to stop" capotillo says.

They power up the odyssey and began to take off, "can you guys swim" Cappy asked.

"Mario and Luigi looked at each other confused.

"Yeah we can swim" Mario says.

"Good because where we're heading, you have to be a good swimmer"

"Where are we heading?" Mario asked who exchanged a nervous look at Luigi.

"To the seaside kingdom where it's nothing but oceans"

Meanwhile in bowser's ship, he went to check on his bride to be and son, he fathered some guest from every kingdom he visited and after licking them up.

He goes to Sophia's room and there he sees the most heart warming moment.