Chapter 9

Waking up, the first thing I see is Minho peacefully asleep. I slowly shift out of his hold on me, attempting to locate my clothes. As I am moving his hold on me tightens, letting me know that he's awake. "Where are you going?" He mumbles incoherently, though I manage to make out that sentence. "I'm getting up. I wanted to make you breakfast this time." I laugh at him close his eyes again and shaking his head. "Just stay a couple more minutes." He mumbles. I sigh and remove his arms from my body. "I can't. I have to go back to the office today and work. Top-class is launching a new winter collection so I have to make sure to help out." I grab his hoodie from the ground and put it on before searching for my own clothes. "Fine. I guess I can go a few hours without you." He gets up, walking to the closet to get dressed. Once he comes back, he hugs me tightly from behind and kisses my cheek. "Have a good day at work then. I got to check in at the studio and see how things are going." I nod and smile. "Drive safe. Have a wonderful day at work." He nods and walks to the door. Before leaving he turns around and faces me. "My clothes look great on you by the way." He eyes me from head to toe before disappearing out the door. I hide my blushing face in my hands before laughing at myself.

  I walk into the shop bringing in a box that came in the mail for us. "Good morning Yeji. Sorry I'm late." Yeji, who is busy adding final touches to a fuzzy cardigan, averts her attention to look at me. "Morning Boss. Not to worry, the new hire has really been a huge help." I smile at her and set my bag on my desk. "Oh really. Are they here today? I haven't had the chance to meet them." Yeji nods and calls on her walkie. "Shota, can you please come to the office, Boss needs to speak to you." After a bit the glass door to the office opens and a tall blonde male makes his way through it. "Yes ma'am, you needed to see me?" He stands rather tensely at the door way. "Hi, I'm Y/n. The owner of Top-class. It's a pleasure to meet you." I reach out my hand to shake his, in return, he shyly shakes my hand. "I'm Haku Shota, nice to meet you." He gives me a warm smile. "Have a seat. I like to get to know all of my co workers, so tell me about yourself." He nods and takes a seat on the sofa in front of my desk. "I'm an exchange student, currently on my last year of high school." He explains. "Oh wow, that's great, do you plan to study here as well after high school?" He nods. "Yes, I would like to major in science." I smile and hand him his Official company key card. "That's great, I wish you luck on your studies Shota. Welcome to the team, hope you enjoy New York." He takes the key card and smiles. "Thank you very much. Please call me Soul. It's what my friends call me." I smile and nod. "Alright then. Soul. Let's work well together. Its a pleasure to meet you." He smiles and makes his way out the door.

  I get a message on my phone, so I pick it up and check who it is. "Yeji. You mind giving me a minute I need to make a phone call." Yeji nods, leaving the office closing the door behind her. I dial Daniel's phone number and take a seat at my desk. A few rings after he pick up. "Hey, baby. Where are you?" I roll my eyes and lean back on my chair. "At the office. You home?" "Yes, I actually just made it back into town. Hope to see you soon." I play with a strawberry stress ball that is sitting on my desk. "I'll be working late. Don't wait up for me." I hear a door close on the other side followed by a car alarm. "I'll go pick you up. I don't mind." His tone sounded different I just couldn't put my finger on it. "No it's fine I'll catch a cab. See you at 8? Maybe." He hums. "Sure." After that I hang up and start sorting out documents.

  "Bye Y/n. Get home safe." Both Yeji and Soul wave goodbye at me as I get into my cab. I text Minho moments before I get to the house.

Lee Minho

Y/n- had to go back to the house. I'll text you as soon as I'm alone again.

Lee Minho- Ok.

Lee Minho- Get home safe. Love you. ❤️

Y/n- I Love you more. ❤️❤️

  I shut my phone off as the cab drives past the gate and up to the front door. Paying him, I step out, close the door behind me and walk to the front door. I take a deep breath before opening the door and walking in. I'm greeted by Daniel and two men. "Hold her down, take her keys and her phone." The two men work as a team to restrain me, taking my car keys and tossing my phone to Daniel. He quickly looks through it, wasting no time to transfer something he saw from my phone to his. "Lee Minho. So that's his name." I fight against the two men screaming and kicking. "Give me back my phone you nut job!" He gives me a glare, signaling the two men to let go of me. "You thought I wouldn't find out?" He throws my phone back at me, walking closer. "This the guy you've been seeing behind my back? Huh?" I walk backwards trying to get away from him, who is moving closer to me. "I don't owe you any sort of explanation." I stand my guard refusing to show that I'm afraid of him. "Is he making you happy? Your so against this marriage that you're risking my career just so you can be a whore!" He pushes me up against the wall holding me there by the neck. Shocked, I gasp for air and attempt to free myself from his grasp.

  "What, is he fucking you better than I ever could?" Tears run down my face from the amount of insults and yelling coming at me. "Fuck you. Fuck you and your shit status in society." I manage to blurt out. He lets go of my neck and grabs ahold of a large chunk of hair on the back of my head. "I will not loose my seat as chairman for Frost Group just because you prefer a fun night with some bastard that's just as cheap as you." He throws one of the men some keys and a phone. "Find him. Make sure you get rid of him." I start kicking and attempting to hit him as hard as I can, to my disadvantage my small rage fit doesn't seem to faze him. "No! Don't hurt him! Please no! Leave him alone! Come back! Leave him alone!!" Daniel covers my mouth with his hand as a sign for me to shut up. "You could have avoided this, if only you had just done what you were suppose to. Now why don't you be a good girl and stay inside." Hand still grasping my hair, he drags me up stairs to our room and throws me inside. "From now on, we do things my way. As I said before, I will not loose inheriting the company because of you're selfishness. I'll see you tomorrow morning, sweetheart." He grabs my face and plants a rough kiss on my lips before walking out and locking the door behind him. I instantly grab my phone, blasting Minho's phone with messages.

Lee Minho

Y/n- Minho you there?

Y/n-You have to leave now.

Y/n- They are going after you.

Y/n- Daniel is crazy he is sending someone to kill you

Y/n- Please answer and tell me you're ok

Y/n- Minho

Y/n- Minho??

  I call multiple times and no one answers. I throw my phone on the couch and curl up into a ball on the floor, bringing my knees to my chest and burying my face in my arms. "Fuck. What am I gonna do?"