Chapter 12

"You look absolutely gorgeous." My mom wraps her arms around me, fixing some loose strands of hair as she looks at me. "We have such a beautiful daughter, don't we?" Mom looks at my dad. "Yes, we do." Dad looks at me uninterested, before going back to greet some family members. "Smile a bit why don't you, your embarrassing me." Mom whispers to me while waving and greeting guests that make their way to us. "The mass is in 10 minutes we should start making our way there." I let my mom know about the time and signal her that I will wait in the car. She nods and starts to gather everyone. I walk to the car and sit in silence before opening the group chat.

Local Street Children

Y/n- Hope to see you guys at the church.

Jisung- we will be there, don't worry

Felix- It's going to be ok.

Hyunjin- you're rich, you can always hire a hitman?

Jisung- dude you are a genius, then she would be double rich

Chan- We are not killing anyone.

Seungmin- what a boomer

I laugh, putting away my phone as the driver gets in and starts the car.

  "Smile for the picture. Excellent thank you." The photographer snaps pictures of every family member before disappearing inside the church. Once everything is prepared, I get into position, my dad standing beside me. "Father?..." I softly speak. He hums, not sparing me a single glance. "Do you love me?" He finally looks at me, no emotion behind his stoic expression. "If this is about the whole wedding, there is no turning back. Don't be ungrateful to these people that have done nothing but support you." He looks back waiting for his que to start walking. "Don't disappoint me." He says sternly. I look down at my bouquet of white carnations and pinkish wisteria. After a while the large wooden doors open, making way for the both of us to walk through. I look around, everyone seems to be so happy. Everyone has a smile on their face and some even tears of joy. Why is it that everyone gets to be happy except for me?

  We finally reach the alter, where Daniel is standing, dressed in his black tux. He gives me a fake loving smile before taking my hand from my dad. "I give you my daughter. Take care of her." Dad says. Daniel nods, smiling happily, holding a tight grip on my hand. "I will sir, she's in good hands." Daniel says, almost mockingly. Dad smiles, walking away to take his seat. Daniel leans closer to me, still holding the tight grip on my hand. The tightness of his hold makes me flinch a bit as I feel him tighten it more. "See, it's not hard to simply do as you're told. You really like to complicate things." He whispers coldly. I keep my focus on the flowers that decorate the alter, not making my anger obvious. "Try not to worry sweetheart, with time, you might just fall in love with me." I look over at him, giving him a warm smile. "I will never give myself to a man that doesn't have a heart to give in return." I return my blank stare to the alter. He scoffs, looking at the priest that finally made his way to us.

  "We are gathered here this evening to..." I zone out as the priest begins to speak. After a few minutes I feel my veil being tugged. "Y/n. Are you listening." I face Daniel, who is sending me a glare. "Sorry can you repeat that." The priest flips a page back in his book and laughs. "As I was saying. Do you, Daniel Choi, take Y/n L/n, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to cherish and to love, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?" Daniel looks at me, a clear smirk on his face. "I. Do." He says playfully. I place the ring on his finger and take a deep breath. "Do you, Y/n L/n, take Daniel Choi, as your lawfully wedded husband, to care for and support, for rich or for poorer, till death do you part?" A single tear runs down my cheek. I feel a knot well up in my throat as I struggle to answer."I..." Before I could get anymore words out the doors opens loudly catching everyone's attention. "Stop the wedding! I Object!"

  Minho, looking as expensive as ever, makes his presence known as he makes his way down the isle. "I object. This marriage. This woman cannot marry this man because she does not love him." A few people gasp, the murmuring sounds bounce off the walls of the church. Daniel looks around, nervously laughing. "Someone get this guy out of here, he's not in his right state of mind." I smile at myself seeing as he makes his way to me. "Let's get out of here." He reaches his hand to grab ahold of mine. Daniel, now fuming at the sight, grabs ahold of my arm. "Oh yeah? How can you be to sure that she loves you?" He shoots Minho a glare, as if challenging him to say anything else. Minho laughs reaching out to grab my hand. "She told me so when we slept together." He shoots Daniel an eyebrow lift followed by a smirk. I can't help but blush as he announced it to the public so calmly. I look back at Daniel, his face in shock.

  I manage to free myself from Daniels grasp as I'm soon dragged out of the church. Everyone following behind me and Minho, whispering and yelling, 'the bride is running away.' We both reach Minho's bike. He quickly gets on starting it. "You trust me?" I stare at his hand. He reaches out for mine and I don't hesitate to take it. "Of course I do." He pulls me towards him. Sitting me on his lap as he takes off in a flash. "Where are you taking us?" Minho laughs. "Hopefully my bed." I laugh and burry my face in his chest. "Shut up!"