Chapter 14

Still mid sleep, I feel a soft fur like thing, caress the side of my face. I open my eyes and make eye contact with Doongie, one of Minho's beloved cats. "Hey buddy, good morning." The kitty sniffs around, meowing softly as it makes its way off the bed. Minho steps out of the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around his waste, chest exposed and all. "Good morning." He walks over to me, pulling me into a hug and placing a gentle kiss on my head. "Sleep well?" I blush at the sight, slightly laughing. "I think you know the answer to that." He laughs, walking away disappearing into the closet. "So what's the plan for today?"

  The walls muffle his words a bit, so his response comes out rather incoherent to me. His voice not loud enough for me to head. "I want to spend all day with you. You pick what to do." I reach over for the t-shirt that is laying at the end of the bed. I quickly put it on making my way to the bathroom. "Can we stay home and just relax for once?" I sigh, turning on the water to fill up the bathtub. Minho walks into the bathroom, leaning on the door way with his arm crossed. "We can do that." I turn around facing him this time. I pull down the shirt a bit to cover my exposed legs more. Minho laughs, eyeing me from head to toe. I blush averting my eyes from his gaze, quickly walking over to him and pushing him out of the bathroom. "Hey get out I want to take a bath in peace." Minho laughs, walking back into the room. I close the door as soon as he exists.

  "Don't be so shy, I've seen you naked before. What's so different now." I lock the door, leaning on it and hiding my face in my hands. "Shut up. I..I want to take a peaceful bath. You aren't helping." I laugh feeling embarrassed. I hear a small laugh from the other side of the door and footsteps fade away from the entrance of the door. "Ok fine. I'll be outside. Waiting patiently. By myself." I roll my eyes, getting my bath ready and stepping in.

  I sit in the tub, feeling relaxed and at peace. "This feels amazing." I smile to myself, feeling the sense of freedom rush through me. I lean back into the water enjoying the warmth of it. Soon the water cools down, letting me know it's time to get out. I wrap the towel around my body taking a seat on the outer part of the tub to finish off my routine. I quickly get dressed and make my way to the living room, where Minho is fixing up the bowls of food for Soonie, Doongie, and Dori. The three cats happily make their way to the catfeteria, meowing and choosing their separate bowls. Minho turns to me and smiles, making his way to me once he is finished. I smile, pulling him into a hug, burying my face in his chest. "Feel better now?" I smile, humming in response. "I am now that we are together."

Minho lightly laughs, breaking the hug to look at me. "Awe do you really?" He smiles, grabbing my hand and leading me to the sofa. "Does a movie marathon sound enjoyable?" We both sit down holding each other, as we get comfy in our spot. "It sounds ideal." I lay my head on his chest getting comfy and wait for the movie to start.

Daniel

I pace back in forth in my office, letting the anger run out with each step I take. I hear a knock at the door before I make my way back to my desk. "Who is it?" I ask. A man responds quietly on the other side. "It's Steve sir." I take a seat at my desk, throwing papers to the side. "What are you waiting for come in!" The tall blonde male makes his way into the room, a blank stare on his face. "Sir, Crown media is outside the office with some reporters. They'd like to get a statement from you in regards to the events from yesterday afternoon." I stand up, throwing my chair back. "Tell them to fuck off I'm busy." Steve nods, not saying a word and walks back out of the office. I look out of the window, spotting a crowed of reporters, people with cameras and others with their cell phones out. The TV in my office switches off from the daily weather report, to current events. Appearing on the screen the news caster begins her report.

"If you thought the weather was just getting hotter then your in for an even hotter story. The son of Frost Group, successful production company is the gossip of the city. Imagine being ditched on your own wedding day. Reporters that day can describe that day as 'one of the worst ways to dump someone.' Now imagine what must have been going on between those two. In-" I shut the TV off, throwing the remote as hard as I could towards it. "Connie!!" I yell out to the receptionist, who is sitting at the end of the hall. Soon after, the small woman walks into the room not daring to look at me. "Get my delivery men on the phone, there's some people I need them to take care of." She nods and quickly exists my office closing the door behind her. "I'll make sure to get rid of you both this time."

Y/n

After the fourth movie, I felt my eye begin to close on their own. "Are you tired? You can sleep if you want to." Minho plays with my hair, making me even more sleepy. "No, it's ok. I'll just stretch a bit. then we can watch another one." I stand up, balancing my weight on my tippy toes and reaching my hands up as far as the went. "I'd hate to ruin the moment, but have you talked to your parents at all? Unno after what happened yesterday?" I shake my head, pulling out my phone to check if I had any messages. "I wouldn't want to hear from them anyway. They showed me that I can easily be traded in for a business deal. I think the less I know about them right now the better." Minho nods, turning on his phone before setting it on the table. "I'm really sorry, for all this." I slightly smile at him, shrugging off the statement. "It's not you that owes me an apology."

Minho nods, reaching out to hold my hands. "We will figure something out eventually. Don't worry." Before I say anything else both our phones ring. We look at each other with suspicion before checking to see who it is. Once I look at the caller ID my blood runs cold. I look at Minho, who in return, gives me the same shocked look.

"It's Daniel."

"It's the office."