Chapter 1-Totally Spy

Chapter 1
Sakura's POV

I'm currently here in my boss' office. Actually, this isn't a real office. It's just a room that is full of neon colors she even has a neon office table. Geez!! What an eyesore! I haven't mention that this room is full of that creature's photos!

"Now that you're here, Shey. I'm gonna give you a mission." My crazily beautiful boss said. Take note: she only got pretty face but she's a total obsessed psycho.

I can't find any job so I take all the opportunities to work for her. Y'know, when you're tryna live independently ya gotta need a lot of penpens and since my salary from her is a biggy, I became a slave for her.

"What kind of mission?"

"I want you to spy on my boyfriend, see everything he does and report to me at the end of the day." Oh gosh! "Boyfriend" she said?! The truth is, she's just obsess with that creature and imagines him as her boyfriend. I think I'm gonna have a severe bleeding in my head!

"How would I do that, Karin-sama? I still have a class every morning 'till noon. I won't be able to keep my eyes on him."

"Then ditch your class if you have to! Just do as you're told! And one more thing! Don't you ever keep your damn eyes on him! He's mine and mine alone. Now leave!"

Shannaro!! I don't think I can do this!! How can I spy on him if I can't keep my eyes on that creature?! I mean, how would I do this spying thing?!

Then just like on cue, I saw something that answers my magical question!

Wanted: Waitress for Sauce Cake Cafe (Sorry I can't think of any brand name)

Contact Naruto: 7777-777-777 for more info!

My eyes then twinkle like a stars! Sauce Cake Cafe is owned by Uchiha Sasuke! The creature my boss' asked me to spy on!

---------

Oh! I still haven't introduce my Goddess self! I'm Haruno Sakura. You can also call me Sasa. 19 years of age. SINGLE so to all hunkies out there, I'm available! I'm currently taking up BS Premed Physics in Konoha University. I got a full scholarship from our President, Senju Tsunade who also happen to be my personal trainer. I am obviously from Haruno clan but since I'm a runaway heiress slash prodigal daughter, I changed my name to Nishikido Sheyleen with also the help of Tsunade-sama.

Before I forgot, I gotta call this Naruto so I can apply as a waitress!

Shannaro!

*ring ring* Haha

"Thank you for calling Sauce Cake Cafe!! This is Manager Naruto! How may I help you???"

"H-hello? I would like to apply for the position of waitress."

"Ok. Just come in our cafe for the interview and bring your resume tomorrow. 3pm. Sharp. Rawr. Bye."

That's it?! I wasn't able to react! I didn't even say I would go though. But who am I to refuse?! This my time to shine! Hope everything would turn out fine!! Shannaro!

Tomorrow will be the start of my totally spy life. . .