Chapter 9-Start

Chapter 9

I freeze and hide at Sasuke-kun's back as my co-workers stare at us in a state of shock and Ino with her mouth widely open after we announce our "marriage". Well, Naruto just gives a meaningful smile and well as Hinata who's actually blushing. Oh! I remember that Naruto and her were on a date when S-Sasuke-kun disturbed them. He asked me to call him Sasuke-kun but I don't know why I'm feeling so embarrassed whenever I say so.

He picked me up at home earlier and also got interrogated by my friends or should I call them, my family. They asked him some questions and it amaze me that he handled it smoothly.

We heard a knock in our front door (duh! Of course! Try knocking at the floor!) and at that I moment I know who the person is. It's weird that my heart is thumping real fast right now because of nervousness but nooo I've got to face this. I quickly walk to the front door as I got my senses back and open the door. As expected I see a gorgeous creature with onyx eyes and duckbutt hairstyle. Oh how can he look this good in the morning?!

"Close your mouth." He said with his infamous smirk and place his hand on my chin to close my mouth. Gosh! I didn't even realize that my mouth was open! I can feel my face burning because of the embarrassment.

"So you're the Uchiha husband." Temari says as a matter of fact with a sweet killer smile.

I think I'm gonna loose all my blood because of them.

"Yes." The creature says coolly. Dmn this gorgeous guy!

"I would like to invite you in so we can have a little chat." Oh no! Here we go again!

I look at the creature hesitantly like asking him to say no but..

"Sure." He said and just step in.

I can feel the dark chakra from Gaara, Kankuro and Shikamaru also a bit from Temari. By chakra I mean vibe or aura. D-rn these over protective friends! I can't blame them though.

They seat at the sofa in our entertainment area. All of them are facing the creature while looking at him like they're gonna eat him alive but this guy remain his coolness. I head to the kitchen to get some refreshments for them.

I walk back to entertainment area with some drinks in a tray and place it in the table at the center.

"Are you going to take care of our little girl financially?" What the heck?! That's Kankuro. He's really from out of the planet!

I glare at him.

"Well, she won't really live in a palace or something but I make sure that she's going to live safe, comfortable with foods and hm clothes." I'm melting because of the embarrassment.

Kankuro seems to be fine with answer.

"How about physically? How are your gonna take care of her physically?"

"What the fudge, Gaara?! The heck with your question?!" This is so embarrassing! I'm gonna kill you, Gaara!

"That's not really what I mean... Well, yeah maybe." Pervert!

Sasuke smirks. "Though I know that this ain't real, I'm still gonna treat as queen as you treat her like a princess. And don't worry, I'm not that kind of guy. I won't do something like that without her permission." What?!

"Don't do it unless she told you so." Gaara says.

"Are you saying that I'll be taking the initiative to do it?!" I say while pointing my finger at myself.

"That's not impossible." The effin creature says.

"Yeah."/"Right."/"Uhuh."/"Yep." The trio and Shikamaru say at the same time.

"What?!" What kind of friends do I have?!

"Anyway, just don't hinder her in achieving her goals. Help her if you have too. Everything might be forge but you're with her now." Shikamaru says. He's like a dad! He's actually the mature one here. Sometimes.

"I will. No worries about that." Sasuke says intently.

"Just don't hurt her. She's been through a lot."

"I can't promise that she won't get hurt." The trio and Shikamaru glare at him. "But all people get hurt when they trust and love other people. I won't hurt her consciously but I might hurt her without me knowing it. So I ask for your understanding of that happen." He says sincerely. Wow. I'm speechless.

I look at the trio and Shika and they're all like gonna tear up soon. Maybe they felt the sincerity in him.

"Ok. You can take her now." What?! That fast? Aigoo! Temari!

"We already pack her things." Gaara says while sniffing. Gosh! He's such an over dramatic baby! But I love this friend of mine.

Shikamaru and Kakuro who went to my room to get my things just came back.

"Here are her things." Shikamaru says ready to fall asleep.

"We trust you, Braaa. Take good care of our princess." Kankuro says.

"I will. She's my Queen now after all."

"I knew it! There's always been something with the way you look at each other!" Ino exclaimed after she get herself together.

"Yeah. There's always been that vibes that I can feel with you two. Now I wanna get married too. Hey Tenten, let's get married?" Neji says then hug Tenten from behind. Aww, sweet!

"W-whatever. Anyway, congrats you two!" Tenten says while blushing real hard.

"We should celebrate!" Kiba suggests.

"Let's have BBQ party only for us." Naruto says excitedly.

This is going to be a long night.

They have no idea that these are all fake except Natuto-kun, I think since he's Sasuke-kun's bestfriend. I just hope they won't take it bad if they found out.

So this now the start of our...

Forge Marriage.

----------------
I'm so so so so so sorry for the late update! I'm going through something lately. I hope you understand. And! I didn't proofread this chapter soooo sorry, Grammar and spelling nazis. :)