Chapter 7-Deal

Chapter 7
I'm not really good at describing but I hope you could picture what I've written.

It has been days since that day happened. I tried my best to avoid him without failing to do my job. I just can't stand remembering the embarrassing moment every time I see him.

Flashback

"You're not a burden to me ever... But if you really want to repay me, well, you don't always repay with money so maybe... A kiss would do."

He steps forward and leans closer to me just when our lips are like a centimeter apart...

*Ding dong* (Yes, it's a doorbell sound lol)

My eyes widen in shock as I realize what's about to happen and when I got my normal senses back and I immediately stand up. I can definitely feel that my cheeks are burning.

"I think your clothes are here now." He says while smirking. Argh! This is so embarrassing! Shannaro! I am silently wishing that Mother Earth could eat me right now.

End of Flashback

----

So for the past few days, I tried so so so hard to avoid him because of embarrassment.

I never had such encounter with any guy. As in never. Not with Kankuro, not with Gaara and not with Shikamaru. Not with anyone I can remember.

And speaking of those guys most especially Temari. I got scolded like a five years old lil girl who did something terrible.

Flashback again

I open the door slowly and sneak in after the creature drop me at home.

"Where have you been, young lady?" My Redhead dude coldly asks.

"We've been looking for you the whole night at the bar." Kankuro whom I know is managing his anger is the one who speaks up this time.

"We can't even find Ino and your other workmates there. You didn't even bother to text or call us. You didn't answer our calls. Shikamaru felt so troubled. We were all worried!" I don't know but Temari makes me wanna laugh but I'm trying not to. I take a deep breath to answer them.

"To answer the first question, I... I..."

"You?" They all say synchronously.

"Isleptatmybossunit," I say with embarrassment running through my veins.

"What? We didn't quite get that." Temari stated.

"I said-" Shikamaru who I didn't notice again coz he was sleeping at the floor cut me off.

"She slept at her boss' unit."

"What?!" The three siblings are now in their monstrous forms.

"Haruno Sakura! You are so dead, girl! Did you use condoms?!"

"What?! No!" I exclaim.

"No?! Oh no! What if you got pregnant?! You're still in college! How could you be so irresponsible?!" Can I hit Kankuro's face?

"You don't even have an acceptable work. Poor baby but don't worry, we're here to support you and your baby." I thought Gaara was a deep thinker!

"Guys! Please! Nothing like that happen. I got drunk. He doesn't know where I live, others were missing in action probably too drunk as well, I think my phone is with Ino so couldn't really answer your calls or texts."

They all sigh in relief. Gosh! They're so exaggerated! Even Shikamaru who turned so pale like a paper when he heard the siblings.

"You owe me a story! I need to know what you did there!" Temari says.

"Us too!" Kankuro butt in.

End of flashback

----

My days slash night ends for me as the others went home already and here I am at the locker. I need to get trained again. Master Sexy is probably mad that I don't get my training.

"Haruno Sakura..." A deep stern voice from behind says.

I turn around quickly only to find the creature looking at me. I can't read his face. I'm dead.

"So... You work for the red haired pyscho to spy on me."

"I-I don't have a choice." There's no point lying now. I just hope my so called family won't find out.

"I know. You're hiding from your family and she gives you a big salary for your living."

"How did you...?"

"I have ways, Hon. You know I could sue for that." He smirks evilly. He's up to something I might and definitely will not like.

"No! If you do that my f-family will find me and all the things I worked hard for will turn out for nothing!"

"I know. So here's the deal...." Here comes the consequence.

"You see, my mother keeps setting me up for effin dates I hate. Some of them would just come up in front of me to sexually harass me. As what you saw last time my car." He continues.

"So...?" I don't know where this talk will go.

"So I need you to pretend to be my wife." He says coolly like it's nothing to him.

"You've got to be kidding me. Just why wife? Can't it be girlfriend or fiancé? I mean you think your mom would believe that we're married?"

"Nope. But it would be harder for her to believe if I told her you're just my girlfriend or fiancé she'll think I just hired a random girl to pretend."

"Isn't that what you're doing right now?"

"Basically, yes. But I'll show her some papers as proof then it's fine. You're just gonna have to live with me for a while."

"L-live with you? I can't. Plus what will you say to your mom? We just met for like a few weeks ago and boom! We suddenly got married? And I am just a student and what about Karin-sama?!." I reason out.

"We'll work on that Hon. Hmm? Let's just say we already know each other back then and we met again and decided to get married because we're madly in love with each other. And I've already taken care of your Karin issue." He says.

Will I go this far just to hide from my family? Maybe? I'd rather do this than to live like a puppet with them.

"After all..." He continues live stepping forward to corner me.

"You still have a debt to pay." And before I could say anything, I can already feel his lips crashed to mine. He slowly let got of my lips and say...

"Be my wife."