Chapter 11-Meeting the Uchihas

Chapter 11

"Oh my, dear. I really can't believe that my Sasuke is already married. I thought he was gay so I kept on setting him up in blind dates."   The creature's mom and I are having a one on one heart talk while Sasuke-kun is preparing the breakfast. He shouldn't have left me here alone with his drop dead gorgeous mom.

"I guess he's just reserving his heart for the one he truly loves. But I'm still in a state of shock that you guys got married so fast and I'm not even invited! The last time I saw him he was still single. Or not? You're not pregnant, are you?" She asks with eyes wide open.
I think his mom is trying to make me talk about what happened.

"N-no! Of course not." Then I remembered what the creature said. "W-we already dated back then but s-something terrible happened. When we saw each other again after a l-long time, we realize that we still uhmmm love each other so we decided to get married as soon as we clear some things up about us." Good Lord, please forgive me for lying big time.

"So it was you. . . I thought. . . Anyway, my son surely loves you then and now. It's nice to finally meet you and I can see that the old Sasuke is slowly returning." No ma'am it wasn't me. But whoever she is, she's lucky because Sasuke loved or still loves her so much to not let any girl get in to him.

I just give a smile. My guilt is eating me alive.

"Mom, Sakura, breakfast is ready." Thank Kami! Sasuke is done.

The creature waited for me to walk with him. He slowly wraps his arms around my waist so I wrap mine too then he leans to my ears. "How's the talk going?" He whispers.

"It so awkward and I feel so guilty for telling her lies about how we got married."
I whisper back. Then we hear someone squealing. We lift our heads only to find his mom looking at us like a fan girl who sees her favorite OTP in live action.

My faces heat up because of embarrassment. What she thinks ain't real though.

"So mom, you still haven't answered my question earlier. Why are you here?" Sasuke-kun's grumpy mode is on again.

"Oh! Well, sorry if I interrupted your little sexy time earlier." Gosh! These Uchihas can never fail to embarrass me! "But your Grand pa Madara is inviting us for a family dinner tomorrow."

"He's really weird." Sasuke-kin sighs.

"Uchihas are, son." His mom laughed gracefully. How is that even possible? I laugh like an alligator.

"Oh and please bring your lovely wife with you. And if possible? Could you make your brother bring a date too?" His mom pleads.

"You know that it's not possible, right? He's the real gay between the two of us." Sasuke-kun says.

"You're the younger version of him before you got married." His mom blurted out in a cute way.

"Hn." You know who that is, right?

"And Sakura dear, I'm sure they'll love you. Some of their faces may not say it but I'm 100% sure they will."

His mom left after breakfast. She gave a warm hug before she go.

The day went pretty normal but Karin still bugs my mind. I know her. For a short time I worked for her, she won't just stop.