Chapter 2-New Friends

I want to dedicate this to Kit_Katzzz because she's the one who inspired me to make a SasuSaku story. :)

---
Chapter 2

I'm on my way to Sauce Cake Cafe good thing our class schedule for today is Plan G which means our dismissal time is during our lunch time.
I thought I'm not gonna make it to the interview today thank Kami I got a kind Master and she let me go in this interview! Well, actually begging really worked! Haha

"I'm begging you my beautiful, sexy and forever young Master! My financial life depends on this!!"

"What if you just go home and continue living your wealthy life?"

"Master Sexy, you already know why, right? I can't be their puppet forever. Because there is definitely no forever!" I really have to blurt this one hahaha

"Hay geez! Okay. Go and multiply just make sure that you won't get caught. But I'm gonna train you double hours tomorrow okay?!"

I sigh and pout.

"Quit doing that. It won't work."

Then I look at her with my puppy eyes while still pouting.

"Fine, fine, fine. You can leave now. That face of yours annoys me."

Pssshhh! You just love me that much!

And here I am right now, standing in front of the cafe.

"Excuse me, Miss? Are you going inside?"

Oh my Gee! Such a cutie!! His baby blue eyes are looking straight to my emerald eyes like this is the first time he sees a ghost and his sun kissed blonde hair looks so soft. Do I look so haggard today??

"A-ah yes. I'm here for the job interview."

"I SEE! YOU'RE THE GIRL WHO CALLED YESTERDAY! Come in! Come in! Hahaha Wow! Hahaha just hand me your resume! Hahahaha!"

Oooookay? He's definitely a cutie just don't let him speak!

"SO, WHAT'S YOUR NAME?! Lemme guess, is it Sakura?"

What? H-how did he know? I need to stay calm so he wouldn't notice that I'm hiding something.

"Uhm. No. It's actually Sheyleen. Why do you think that Sakura is my name?"

"OH!! I just thought it was your name! Hahahaha you hair screams that name. But my guess was actually wrong."

Nope.

"I see."

"Okay so, you're still a student. Wouldn't working here will affect your study?"

"No. Definitely not." I lied. "My school hours are from 8 am till 2:30 pm and I can work after class till night time."

Master Sexy will unquestionably kill me. My training hours are totally ruined! But I won't stay here for long maybe until I find another way to spy on that creature.

"I can't let you sacrifice your study time. Most specially when you have your exams. Hahaha" he keeps laughing awkwardly.

"I'll manage my time really well! I swear!"

"Hahaha ok ok! I'll let you work here from 3 pm to 8 pm. Would that be ok? Haha"

He's really cute I have to say.

"Yes! It would be perfect." I almost shouted in glee.

"Ok! I'll let one of our associate to orient you. So you can start immediately. Hey! Kiba! Will you orient her with work? I'll just introduce her to everybody after the closing!! Dattebayo! Hahaha"

----

The orientation went well since Kiba is really friendly. He actually has a dog friend too named Akamaru. He stays at the locker room good thing he's a nice dog and doesn't bother Kiba and the others much.

Mr. Hyper Blondie approaches me. "Hey Sa- I mean Sheyleen! I'll introduce you to others Dattebayo!"

-----

"This is Ino. She's also a waitress here. She's nice but beware 'coz she's a drama and gossip Queen! Hahaha"

"Hi! I'm Ino! Nice to meet you! Oh and Naruto! Wait till we get out of this cafe I'm gonna kick your ass real bad!" She's really pretty with long blonde hair.

"I'm so dead! Dattebayo!"

"I'm Sheyleen! Or Shey! Please take good care of me!"

"This one here is Ten Ten. One of the waitress too. She's dating our Barista, mind you. Hahaha" she looks so bubbly plus her two buns gives her that cheerful attitude.

"Now who's the gossip Queen?" Blurts, Ino while glaring at Naruto.

"Nice to meet you, Shey!" She said while waving her hand.

"Nice to meet you too, Ten Ten!!"

"This is Neji. The Barista slash Ten Ten's boyfriend. Dattebayo! Hahaha" Amazing eyes. He's quite serious but he got this approachable vibe.

"Sup! Nice to meet you."

"Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!"

"And this girl here is our Cashier, Hinata. Hahaha she's Neji's cousin! Dattebayo!" That explains why she looks like Neji. Female version. But she looks so shy which actually makes her cute!

He's too loud.

"H-hi. I-I'm Hinata. Nice to meet you." Even her stuttering words makes her cute! Can I take her home, please?

"And I, you!"

"You already know Kiba. So, yeah that's all!"

Then suddenly we hear someone hems at the back.

"Oh! Hey, Teme! Good timing! I'm gonna introduce you to our new waitress! Ha ha ha!" Says, Naruto sounding nervously. Why?

But above all that, my eyes widens while looking at the man who's Naruto talking to. He has intense black onyx eyes and a raven black hair. IT'S HIM! The snob, stiff, rude, hot-headed, handsome

creature. . .
--------

Forgive my English, please?